I LOVE YOU BUT....

He just hugged her tightly.....

Just because of him she has to face all the problems...

To his surprise she reciprocated the hug keeping her head on his chest....

'Pta hai Virat... Maine aapko kitna miss kiya hai..... Jab pehli baar main doctor ke pass gayi thi... Pehli baar apni baby ki movement dekhi... Pehli baar jab usne kick kiya... Pehli baar jab uski awaaz suni... Pehli baar jab usne baba bola.... Uska 1st birthday...

Aisa ek bhi pal nahi guzra jisme maine Aapko yaad nahi kiya ho...
Bhale hi main aapse gussa thi par aapse pyaar bhi utna hi kiya hai...
Mujhe kahi na kahi ye yakin tha ki aap aaoge... Lekin phir main samajh gayi ki aap apni zindagi mein bhut khush hain... Aapko meri zarurat nahi hai.... Phir maine bhi apne aap ko samjha liya ki ab main hi meri beti ki Aai baba dono hu.... Pta hai Virat...bhale hi main ye dikhati hu ki mujhe apki zarurat nahi hai... Main aapke pyaar nahi karti par kahi na kahi mere dil me abhi bhi apke liye wahi pyaar hai... Par mere gusse ne usse kabhi bahar nahi aane diya... ' she confessed...

He was happy that she still loves him..... But does he really deserve it....

Her each word making him more guilty... It is true that he never supported her... But today he decided that now he will not ask for her forgiveness .....he will make efforts to make her happy... Give her all the happiness she deserved....

Because of him she lost her child like innocence... He has given her enough pain....it's time to rectify his mistakes....

She looked at him.....

'Aapne bola tha ki aapne ghar chor diya... Wo kyu' she asked...

'Kabhi aur bataunga.... Waise bhi tumhe kuch yaad nahi rehne wala... ' he said wiping her tears....

'Ab ghar chale....' he asked...

'Nahi... Aise hi rehna hai... Kitne dino baad khud ko aapke karib mehsoos kar rahi hoon...' she cutely said nuzzling into the crook of his neck....

It was getting difficult for him to control....

'Sai..... Bacche wait kar rahe honge... ' he tried to distract her...

'Bacche..... Kon se bacche.... ' she said while kissing his neck...

He was holding her back for support....

'I..... Love...... You..... Mr. Bhabhi Lover.... ' she said and kissed hard on his cheeks....

'Bhabhi.... Lover..... Yaar.... Itne naam de diye hai na tumne main mera real naam bhul jata hoon....' he said and she laughed...

'Arey KJ..... Mere gabbar.... I'm sorry par main kya karu... Aapke kaam hi aise hai... ' she said...

He got down from there and gave his hands to her....

'Chalo ab niche aa jao... Ghar bhi Jana hai na... ' he said but she got up and stand there...

'Sai kya kar rahi ho... Gir jaogi... Please aisa mat karo...' he said.

'Catch me if you can... ' she said and jumped from there....

He holds her tightly... Her eyes were closed...

She opened her one eye...

'Mere superhero ne mujhe bacha liya.... ' she said and happily clapped...

She hugged him.....

He settled her in front seat and came back to his seat and drive towards their apartment ....

As they reached their apartment Virat looked at her and find that she has slept....

He carefully picked her in his arms and walked toward their flat....

He unlocked the house with the help of Rahul and walked towards their room....

He gently placed her on the bed....

He removes her sandles, bangles and her ear rings....
He removed the pins from her saree as it can hurt her in sleep.....

He kissed her forehead....

'Good Night.... ' he said...

Next Morning,

Sai woke up with a severe headache...
She looked at herself....

Her jewellery was fallen on the floor... Her saree was roughly wrapped around her...

She felt a strange uneasiness.....

Virat came to her room with a lemonade...

She was holding her head and tried to remember the last night events....

'Jyada mat socho aur ye pi lo... Sir dard thik ho jayega... ' he said forwarding the glass to her...

'Thank you!!
Par main yaha kaise aayi... Mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai.. ' she asked gulping it....

'Main tumhe yaha lekar aaya tha... Tum car me so gayi thi... ' he told...

'Par meri jewellery aur saari... ' she said slowly..

'Wo maine utar di thi... Actually tum bhut gehri nind me thi...' he said

She was thinking how to ask what happen between them at night...
________________________________

One or two chapters are left...

Hope you liked it.

Share your views about this chapter in the comment section.