✧.*Victory? Not yet...✧.*

"Let's see if you get to use that high and mighty rifle of yours, Subaru-Kun

"Let's see if you get to use that high and mighty rifle of yours, Subaru-Kun." Y/n mocked him.

Subaru Gaku scoffed. "I'll very happily use you as a test subject for this beauty."

"Go ahead."

But the flow of their conversation was interrupted by a zombie, who staggered up to his feet from the ground. Subaru, with a swift movement, shot him at once with a trail of sweat on his temple. 

"A zombie pretending to be dead, huh... That's unheard of."

His eyes widened with shock when the zombie refused to return to the ground. With multiple shots to the zombie's torso, head, and limbs, he shouted. "Why aren't you dying?!"

A recognizable face rose from beneath the zombie's hood, a face with a spine-chilling grin. 

Yuuichi appeared from under the bonnet licking his lips, a bizarre look buried in his eyes. "Because I'm not a zombie. Duh."

A somewhat familiar tune upsurged in Y/n's mind by hearing the last word but with some trouble, she successfully buried it back into the depths of her brain.

Subaru Gaku leaped towards his rifle, but before he could even lay a finger on it, he was shot by the Yuuichi dressed up as a zombie.

"What- How can you..." Subaru's shocked voice creaked, and his body dumped into the dirt.

Yuuichi took off his hood and looked down at Subaru Gaku with a ridiculing laugh and eyes filled with a tyrannical, maniacal air. "Because I and Tenji have been working together to get rid of you for a long time, you fucking loser."

The man on the ground couldn't do anything except witness his defeat as he looked up to the dark-haired boy laughing hysterically.

Y/n was witnessing all of this from afar, silently admiring Yuuichi. She did not dare to step into whatever was going on. Why would she? The real deal, Yuuichi was here now. But running a gaze on Kokorogi stepping up meekly towards him sparked a fire to go and stop her from being anywhere close near him.

Kokorogi put up that innocent front once again and advanced toward Yuuichi. Whatever she said to him, Y/n couldn't hear from that distance but she did see that no more than eight seconds after she embraced Yuuichi, the same pistol with the black bullets was shoved into her mouth.

Whatever Yuuichi said to her, she couldn't hear that too. After a few, the ravenette looked over to Y/n's direction and signaled her to come closer, his other hand on the pistol still not leaving Kokorogi's mouth.

Oh, what a sight it was for Y/n's heart and eyes. She felt like she was at peace. The ever-so-annoying Kokorogi Yutori was being held by gunpoint by the Yuuichi she so loved. The sight was extremely satisfying. She wished that it would burn into Y/n's memory forever.

"You don't have proof about me, do you?" Kokorogi blabbered, the nozzle of the gun still in her mouth.

"I do." Yuuichi spat. "I do have proof of all the cunning misdeeds you have done, you traitor. But I have no use for that. I have seen everything you have done with my own two eyes!"