✧.*The Fragile Glass Of Emotion✧.*

"I felt great when my family died, though." 

Y/n felt shudders run down her spine when Kokorogi spat those words with extreme poison and hatred in her voice. Shiho looked at Yuuichi with an inquiring gaze as Y/n's gaze dug deeper into the wooden floor.

"You shouldn't be looking at Yuuichi for questions, Shiho."

Y/n froze in her place, droplets of cold perspiration appearing on her forehead. "You shouldn't be asking Yuuichi the answers to your questions, Sawaragi-san." Y/n jerked her head in the direction of the owner to that particular voice.

Shinji stepped up to the circle of great restlessness, that sly smirk adorning his sharp, aquiline features as always. "You asking him these questions will do you no good."

Shiho turned to him sharply. "What do you mean that it won't?"

"That's because," Shinji crossed his arms. "He didn't do anything to her father."

Shiho stared at him, her gaze lingering on each and every person for the answer to her question.

"He didn't do anything to her father." Shinji smiled. "It was the tiny miss here who did."

The silence was loud. Deafening, even. The cabin was getting smaller for her, as the eyes on her felt too much for her to bear.

Y/n dashed out of the cabin, her hair flying in every possible direction. She made her way into the zero-visibility snowstorm which was approaching with great speed and intensity. Snowflakes froze on her cheeks and eyelashes, and the cold made her breathing difficult.

"It's fine if I freeze here. I don't want to remember all that. I don't want to... I... don't..."

She collapsed into the soft, cold snow, as more and more piles of snow built up on her small, frail body. Her head was getting lighter, her senses going out of her command. The sight she possessed was blackening out and her chances of getting found under the heaps of snow were going into the negatives.

~

"Y/n, if you were to make a choice between love and sanity, what would you choose?"

"I think... Definitely sanity."

"What if not choosing your love drives you into such great feelings of guilt that you eventually still lose your sanity? You are that type of child, after all."

"Love it is then."

"See, Y/n... Choosing your love in the most dangerous and heart-breaking situations is always the right way. Preserving your love preserves your sanity."

~

"See this half-filled glass of water, Y/n?" Yuuichi stared intently into her eyes as he twirled the glass in front of her face. "What do you think this glass has got to do with the situation you're in right now?"

"How am I supposed to know?" Y/N fiddled with her feet, still trembling. Yuuichi crouched down beside her and wrapped an arm around her. "This glass is you, Y/n. Pure, kind, and very easy to hurt, break, and see through. Got it?" He looked at her, observing each and every movement she conveyed. He turned his focus back on the glass once Y/n gave her head a little nod.

"About the water... What do you think it may be?"

"My emotions?" 

"Correct. Water. Basically life for every living thing, right? Just like that, your emotions are what make those people grow who want to take advantage of you. A little~ hit," he flicked his fingers against the glass utensil so hard a crack appeared on the side, running to the bottom of the length of the glass. "And see? It's cracked."

"And here comes the elixir of eternal life," he pressed his thin lips against the crack where drop by drop, water was leaking out.

With a last lick along the exterior of the glass, Yuuichi tilted his head and stared at Y/n, his eyes with a strange, exotic look in them.

 He crawled over to her, closer, and closer. Grabbing both of her wrists in his large, bony hand, he pinned them above Y/n's head and looked down at her. He lowered himself down, so much so his warm breath fell on Y/n's neck.

"You're just good as cracked as the glass right now." His locks of black hair caressed her cheek and neck. Eventually, his cold, moist lips made their way to her skin too. Y/n was unable to even utter a single word. How could she? She was overloaded with sensory stimulants.

"You don't want me to suck the elixir out of you too, do you?" He sunk his teeth deep into her skin, leaving a red stain on her skin before he rose up again and grinned down at her, the psychopath in him increasing as the clock tick slowly, second by second. "Tell me Y/n. Do you?"

"N-no... I don't."

"Good girl. I'll train you how not to be like this fragile glass."

~

A/N: I'm so sorry for disappearing for the last four months ^^''. I wasn't the best in my mental and physical health, and even writing fanfics felt like a chore. However, now I feel somewhat better and will try to push out as much chapters as I can. 
Lastly, thankyou for taking your time out to read my brainrot story and liking it ^^ I'm very happy for this!! Ily'all

~