What do you see?

"I'll train you not to become frail like a glass utensil."

From there, Y/n's humanity was stripped off of her, little by little, like measly shreds of clothes, slowly uncovering her frame, revealing her monstrosity she never knew she had. She was getting trained by Yuuchi himself. But a series of questions never left her mind.

 Why and how did he know about everything he did? What happened to him in the past? What compelled him to become who he was when he told her about all the hideous techniques to snatch a person's sanity and drive them to hang on to him for the sake of their flimsy, thread-like life?

Why did Yuuichi know this? Y/n couldn't tell. She didn't know. He never told her. Nor did she ever dare ask.

But she put all her trust in him. He was the only one she could depend on now. Her brother was dead. And she was hellbent on taking the most gruesome revenge it would take to deliver justice to her him.

The orange, saturated light filtered through the window blinds into the dingy room where Y/n was sitting opposite Yuuichi. The humanity had long vanished from her eyes. They were now dead and lifeless, the only thing letting her on in her life was her immense desire for revenge.

"I ask you for the final time, Y/n," Yuuichi looked up at her, his expression a mix a seriousness nd concern. "You're a hundred percent positive that you're about to do what you are?"

Y/n nodded once, jerkily. "I need to provide justice to my dead brother's lost soul. There's no way I can turn from this decision now."

"Very well. I'll use every possible method to my disposal then."

~

"Someone, come with us to find Y/n!" Shiho looked back into the cabin, her pitiable eyes scanning for any volunteers to help with Y/n's search. No one rose from around the heater.

Shiho, with a disappointed look, turned towards the door. She looked back at Yuuichi, who was still sitting in his same spot. Shiho looked at him in horror.

"Yuuichi!" She cried. "Even you aren't going to do anything about any of this?!"

Yuuichi looked down a smiled a small, hurt smile. With a low, breathy voice, he answered Shiho as the winds outside got more violent.

"She won't die..." He looked from the floor to Shiho who was looking at him judgementally. "And plus, I'm staying true to my promise I made with her four years ago...

"We'll find you, Y/n." Shiho pursed her lips with a little "tch", as a drop of cold sweat trickled down her cheek. "We'll bring you back, even if you're under several feet of snow. We'll bring you back... Alive."

~

A/N: Since the canon manga is finally getting somewhere with the backstory as of chapter 112, I've decided to make my appearance again. We better see TGame getting somewhere instead of just hyping up useless villains and getting negged by the great goat Yuuichi himself. I need dat plot smh