chapter 1: witches

Hayley POV:

I woke up with a massive headache I looked around and saw I was in cannon Hayley's shitty room and because I got all of Hayley memories and felt everything she felt and that means she's pregnant right now I know I have to get kidnapped by witches and whatnot but I am Hayley Marshall now and what I want is what I get.

I got up and looked through Hayleys clothes she's got great Taste but I prefer more black  I chose a victorian styled red dress

And curled my hair and went out to get some food and met Sophie the witch who can tell when people are pregnant anyway she gave me a map that leads to bayou I reached there and my car stopped as it was supposed to then I pretended to call for help...

And curled my hair and went out to get some food and met Sophie the witch who can tell when people are pregnant anyway she gave me a map that leads to bayou I reached there and my car stopped as it was supposed to then I pretended to call for help and was sedated with wolfsbane but it doesn't effect me to I pretended to faint

•••••in the cemetery in bayou••••

"I am hungry" I groaned fro the eleventh time I know they think that they have bound me to Sophie and i know how to break it anyway she can't be more powerful than nature herself her creator

"Bring the wolf out"
They dragged me out to see Elijah freaking Mikealson and know I have to act like a clueless dummy

Elijah watches her with interest, while Hayley seems a bit confused and really irritated.)
Hayley: Who the hell are you?
Elijah: Give us a moment, please.
Hayley and Elijah talking – "Perhaps if you knew my brother's story..."

(Elijah and Hayley are inside a burial vault, lit by numerous candles on the walls around them.)
Elijah: So, have they been holding you here against your will?
Hayley: They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. And they did all these... weird witchy tests. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children!
Elijah: Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here, if I may.
(Elijah tries to lay his hand on Hayley's temple, but she recoils.)
Hayley: What are you doing?
Elijah: Relax. If you open your mind to me, I can show you.
(Hayley allows Elijah to touch her head. They close their eyes.)
Elijah: In the beginning, our family was human... A thousand years ago, now.
(FLASHBACK)
Rebekah: Come, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again.
Elijah: Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, we were actually just a family trying to survive in a time when it was quite difficult to do so. And, for better or worse, we were happy.
(PRESENT DAY)
Elijah: That is, however, until one night, our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat.
(FLASHBACK)
(Klaus comes home, carrying Henrik's body.)
Klaus: Mother!
(PRESENT DAY)
Elijah: Men that could transform themselves into wolves during the full moon. Our family was devastated, none more than Niklaus. Desperate to protect the rest of us, our father forced our mother to call upon her black magic in order to make us stronger.
(FLASHBACK)
(Mikael, their father, holds the bleeding arm of a human in front of Rebekah.)
Mikael: Drink!
(Rebekah drinks the blood.)
(PRESENT DAY)
Elijah: Thus, the first vampires were born. But with this speed, this strength, this immortality, came a terrible hunger. No one felt this hunger more than Niklaus.
(FLASHBACK)
(Klaus attacks a human, feeds, and the person dies.)
Elijah: (present-day voiceover) When he killed for the first time, we knew what he truly was.
(Klaus turn into a wolf. He screams, his bones cracking. Mikael and Elijah come running.)
Elijah: Niklaus!
Klaus: What is happening to me?
(Elijah wants to run to his brother, but he can't as he is held back by his father.)
Mikael: Don't!
Klaus: Father! It hurts!
Mikael: He's a beast, an abomination.
(PRESENT DAY)
Elijah: He wasn't just a vampire.
Hayley: He was also a werewolf. That's how the werewolf curse works. It isn't activated until you take a life.
Elijah: Niklaus was the result of an indiscretion our mother had hidden from us all. An affair, with a werewolf like yourself.
(FLASHBACK)
(Esther, their mother, stands in front of a fire, casting a spell.)
Elijah: (present-day voiceover) Enfuriated by this betrayal, my father forced our mother to cast a spell that would suppress Klaus's werewolf side, denying him any connection with his true self.
(Mikael binds Klaus to a wooden cross.)
Mikael: Elijah! Elijah, hold him down!
Klaus: Brother, please! Don't let them do thisMikael: Do it now, boy! Now!
Klaus: Help me!
(PRESENT DAY)
Hayley: Your dad was a dick.
(Elijah chuckles.)
Hayley: I'm Hayley, by the way. You should probably know my name if you're gonna tell me your whole life story. I mean, I know yours. Your family is legendary. Your brother is a notorious psycho... who I slept with. Classic me.
Elijah: I cannot excuse his behavior, but you must understand, when our father hunted him – hunted us – for centuries, every time we found a moment of happiness, we were forced to flee. Even here, in New Orleans, where we were happiest of all. Not long after Niklaus broke the spell which prevented him from becoming a hybrid, he defeated our father. I thought this would make him happy. (He shakes his head) He was angrier than ever. I wonder if perhaps this baby might be a way for my brother to find happiness. A way to save him from himself.
(Sophie enters the vault.)
Sophie: I'm glad you feel that way, because we need your help.
Elijah: What, precisely, is it that you want and what does it have to do with this young woman?
Sophie: We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town. Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, he learned from Klaus. Marcel trusts him, looks up to him, and he won't see the betrayal coming.
Elijah: Yes, well, as I'm sure you're aware, my brother Niklaus doesn't like to be told what to do.
Sophie: That's why I brought you here. Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome a hybrid baby to the neighborhood? Convince Klaus to help us, and no one has to know about the newest member of the Original family.
Elijah: That sounds remarkably like blackmail.
Sophie: Like I said, I'm desperate.
Elijah: Well, then, I have my work cut out for me, don't I?
Elijah and Klaus – "What an entirely unwelcome surprise."

(Klaus stands on a balcony. Elijah appears.)
Klaus: Evening, Elijah.
Elijah: Niklaus.
Klaus: What an entirely unwelcome surprise.
Elijah: And what an entirely unsurprising welcome. Come with me.
Klaus: I'm not going anywhere, not until I find out who is conspiring against me.
Elijah: I believe I just found that out for you.
Klaus learns about the baby – "How dare you command me!?"

(Klaus and Elijah are back at the cemetery. Some witches and Hayley are present.)
Klaus: No. It's impossible.
Elijah: I said the same thing myself.
Klaus: This is a lie. You are all lying. Vampires cannot procreate.
Sophie: But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind. And this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes.
Klaus: (screaming, to Hayley) You've been with someone else, admit it!
Hayley: Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?
Sophie: My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them save. Or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Hayley won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress.
Hayley: Wait, what?
Elijah: Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself.
Sophie: No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules.
(Elijah looks at Klaus, awaiting his reaction.)
Klaus: How dare you command me, threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses. This is a pathetic deception. I won't hear any more lies.
Elijah: Niklaus!... Listen.
(Klaus can hear the heartbeat of the baby. He looks at Hayley, then at his brother and the

•••

Hayley POV;

"Klaus: Kill her and the baby. What do I care?
(He leaves.)

I felt like an erupting volcano how dare I teleported him back he looked irritated about why he was here again
Then Sophie just had to ruin it
" And the girl is bound to me if I die you die" said In triumph. I smirked and took a knife and cut her palm she looked at me for any signs of pain but when she saw there wasn't her eyes widened.

"W-wha-h-h-how?' she asked fear shining in her eyes.

"Well dear you can't bound yourself to nature your creator I will always be more powerful than you because I created every witch bloodline there is and I don't know who told you that vampires are out of nature's balance don't you think if I didn't want them alive I would of have killed them I can kill everything alive in this earth even an original because I am the mother of supernatural and I don't bow down to anyone" I said annoyed at how judgemental and stuckup they are.

"Yes mother" she said looking apologetic but well she left me to starve so I will kill her , I snapped her neck.

Everyone looked at me wide eyed not knowing how I killed her because well a privacy spell works perfectly and they didn't hear a thing.

"What" I asked innocently.
"How"said Klaus I looked at him with a sinister smile"that's for me to know and you to never find out" I said as I walked up to him" Arent we leaving" I asked as Klaus gave me a fake smile probably thinking how he wants to kill me well to bad he can't...
. Actually nobody can I thought as I giggled out loud which caught me weird looks from the two brothers but I don't care.

So who wants to play with the queen
I thought bitterly
Let the games begin.

•••••••

I seriously hated SoFie she just got on my nerves