chpt 4:soulmates

Hayley POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone entering my room it was Klaus he took the bottle of wolfsbane and sniffed it.

"I didn't use it" I said in a sleepy voice
"Why you could oh have been free from all this ...from....me " he said and he sounded pathetic like really pathetic.

"Well maybe I don't want to be free i want my child I want to be a mother even if I didn't have a perfect mother figure I will do my best to love this child to the ends of the moon and I will kill anyone who gets in my way" I said truthfully Klaus looked at me in shock

"Well little wolf maybe were not that different I want to protect my family," Klaus said " then why do you dagger them" I asked even though I knew the answer I just wanted to hear him say it I always cried when he admitted why he daggered his siblings.

"I never told anyone this but I will tell you it's because I am scared they will leave me I know it sounds stupid but I do love my family even if sometimes I do things without thinking," Klaus said I felt tears brim my eyes I inked them away and chuckled " well I think it's time you get them out of those damn coffins and let them know because they love you nik if they didn't they would of have left you but they didn't even if you daggered them for most of their lives they are still here with you " I said as Klaus chuckled " you are really something else little wolf something special " with that said he left my room I went back to my sleep and met someone I didn't think I'd see again

Dream:

"Hello pearl"I said "hello Hayley" she replied "so what am I doing here" I asked confused as to why she summoned me " remember when I said there were twists in this life time well those are that you have soulmates" she said I squealed "really who are they!," I shouted in excitement earning a chuckle from her " well they are: Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah,kol,Freya,Davina and Marcel" when she said that I squealed like a teenager getting new heels "OMFG seriously thank you thank you thank you so much pearl" I said " you are welcome dear and you indeed are special most people complain about being with too many people or setting their Destiny up for them " when she said that I hugged her " well I appreciate it because I have people who love me for me and nothing can beat that" she chuckled and kissed my forehead what's with people doing that lately it's not like I am a child " go now child your waking up" she said in a motherly tone " I am not a child" I grumbled " how old are you?" She asked " in this body I look 20 but I am 18 mentally" I said " and I am 600000 years old so see you don't even make a dent on my age so you are a child" she said smartly " I am never gonna win against your logic aren't I " I said " yeah you won't " I chuckled and hugged her again before opening my eyes.

Dream over:

I had one thing on my mind when I woke up I was gonna rescue Freya and undagger kol they were my mates also.

••••

Words : 584