chpt 2: Rebekah

Recap:

So who wants to play with the Queen I thought bitterly

Let the games begin.

Recap over:

•••••

Hayley POV:

I coughed at the amount of dust in this house "are you alright" asked Elijah.

"I am fine it's just the dust this house is ancient " I replied sitting down.

"How do you feel" asked Elijah
"About sleeping with psychotic maniac if that I am just peachy" I replied you could hear the sarcasm dripping from every word I said.

"No I mean about being a mother" he said, "honestly speaking I am scared what if I am a bad mom it's not like I had good one my mom was always focused on making my father happy what if I fail to protect my daughter I am just afraid of what can happen " I answered honestly.

"Well I assure you miss Marshall that no one will touch your baby while I am around and that's a promise and I never break my promises ".

As I was about to reply I was interrupted"Elijah the noble one of the family always making promises" said Klaus while I just rolled my eyes.

"So love you wanna tell how you killed Sofie without dying yourself " said Klaus
I pretended to think then said " nah I will just keep that to myself don't want you to go around snitching now do we" I said mockingly

He growled and took a step towards me but I just put my hand on his shoulder and siphoned him

"You forget magic mad you what you are and If I take that away you will be nothing so Stop messing with the queen" after I took my hand off of him I saw an emotion I never thought I would see in Niklaus's eyes fear but I was gone as quick as it came.

He dragged Elijah downstairs said he wanted to talk to him after an hour had passed I became bored and went downstairs to find our one and only Rebekah Mikealson.

"Oh you must be the maid oh okay go grab my bags" she said in a bratty tone .
"Uh nope not the maid" I said waving my hand in the air.
" Well you must be the wolf my brother Niklaus knocked up I was expecting to see some miracle baby bump but oh well"

"There is a bump but it's small you would have to come closer to see it" I said walking down the stairs.

" Wheres Elijah may I ask", she said in a good mannered way.

"He's long gone " I said casually as I looked for food.

"What do you mean long gone?"
" Well he was preaching promises to me and then an hour later he was gone,poof,with Klaus".

"NIKLAUS COME HERE YOU BASTARD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BROTHER!"shouted Rebekah so loud that it caused me to whimper stupid sensitive wolf hearing.

"Calm down love it's good to see you back". Said Klaus sitting down near the edge of the stairs drinking bourbon".

" Where is Elijah Niklaus and I am not fooling around what have you done to my brother " said Rebekah standing up with an angry expression.

"I don't know why you would think I would hurt my brother" said Klaus feigning hurt," I am gonna go now I need to meet my old friend.

" Wow you have friends now good for you nik so who is this friend you speak so much about" said Rebekah sarcastically.

"Marcellus"said nik we all heard Rebekahs heart beat pick up and for some reason I felt a spark of jealousy in me I just hated how her heart reacted to marcels name.

"Isn't that the king of the french Quarter" I said acting clueless.
" Yes it is love and you are not allowed to live this house we don't want chaos when they see a werewolf wandering the streets full of vampires.

After that he left I just sighed as Rebekah went upstairs to look for the daggers and Elijah.

The house was boring so I decided to go paint I didn't notice the figure behind me as my hands glides with the brush I wasn't doing this I just let my emotions take over and expressed it in art.

" That's beautiful love" I jumped because I hadn't noticed someone was behind me
"Thank you nik I appreciate the compliment" I said as I continued, I felt arms wrap around my waist and head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing" I asked shocked
"Watching you paint or am I distracting you love" he smirked at me and I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt I turned bright red and continued my painting, since when did I blush oh god.

The queen is blushing oh my f-ing god what is this boy doing to me.

••••

Words:812