chapter 9:love

Hayley POV:

Me freya and the others had arrived home safely Freya said she wanted a bath so she left to go bath we were sitting here discussing this mate thing

"So how is this gonna work" kol said gesturing to me and the others.

"Well I actually thought we could all have a day where we will go to a date with her so she can get to know us better but after that we'll just have to learn to share her" said Marcel smiling softly at me and I smiled back

It actually wasn't a bad idea if you ask me and I would love to know them better than to know them from how they were written in the show.

"I would like that" I said smiling

"Okay I will go on a date with you first and nik will be the very last because he even finalized the mating bond with you" said Rebekah smiling at me and she sent a smirk klaus's way while you could see the anger bubbling from him because he was actually red well it is fair.

"He didn't finalize the bond" I said smiling at them they all looked at me confused until Davina Said ",he didn't mark her he just mated with her" she said as If it was the most obvious thing in the world I got a chorus of ohhs and I understand from them and I smiled them it was silent but a comforting one everyone lost In their own thoughts but it lasted only 5 mins before I said.

"I am Soo hungry I could eat a whole person" I said whining and pouting at them they all laughed at me and Elijah said muttered "cute" under his breath he probably thought I didn't hear him but I did and I got super red.

"Your always hungry" said Rebekah laughing at me.

I felt the need to tease her so I put on my best sad face and started bawling my eyes out with my lips wavering like a baby" did you just say I am fat" I said crying I saw a panicked look pass through her face good I laughed evilly in my head.

"N-n-no I was just kidding I promise if you stop crying I will do anything you want" when she said that I smirked evilly in my head then turned to her pulling my puppy dog eyes she was in immediate daze and I smiled mission accomplished.

"You promise " I said pulling my best puppy dog eyes. " Yes" she said as if I was controlling her mouth I saw Klaus look at me with the sane look that's on Rebekahs face.

Whipped.

"Okay" I changed my attitude back to normal and Davina laughed loudly she knew to never fall for my puppy dog eyes so this amused her.

"Bipolar much" she said jokingly.
"Shut up davs" I said pushing her a bit she laughed harder and I turned beat red from embarrassment which just made her laugh harder if possible

.I love these guys.

Wait did I just say love?

OMFG I LOVE THEM!!

Well it's hard not too

"We love you too" I turned to them to see them all looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"I just said that out loud didn't I "

"Yes,yes you did" Said Davina laughing at my even more red face.

••••

Starting tomorrow I am gonna write longer chapters.
Words:581