chapter 8: mates

Hayley POV:

~at the tomb~

I reversed the spell and then we dug up the casket that had her inside when I opened it I was in Loss for words she was So beautiful

I put my hand in the middle of her chest and started doing an unbinding spell "solvite mors sequitur ut dahlia"
          "Solvite mors sequitur ut dahlia"
          "Solvite mors sequitur ut dahlia "

I continued to chant untill her eyes snapped open and she gasped.

She looked around and I saw a threatened look in her eyes so I turned her face to look at me,her eyes softened a bit and I hugged her.

"Don't worry she's gone,she's gone when I did the unbinding spell she lost all her magic and died because your magic was too strong for her and without she would have eventually died" I mumbled against her hair she hugged me back.

"T-t-thank you" she said whilst hugging me.

"It's nothing darling I am just happy that your fine also I am gonna have to kill your dad he's not the same as he was before he's evil" I said.

"It's okay I understand" she said sniffling I could fathom how much pain she had endured when she was bound with dahlia who was draining her magic.

But I promise to make her pay for everything she has done even if she is in hell.

••••

Sorry short chapter but I promise starting today I will make them a bit longer which will take time but I waill update as soon as possible.

Words:,264