Sharing a Bed

my favorite trope :)

hey look i finished this one finally everyone clap for me plz

guys i'm a full believer scar fucks to that funny sex tune that is very much like him just imagine that when it gets there plz hell i may write a chapter specifically based on that on god

Grian's P.O.V.

Great. Juuuust great.

I stared at Scar, who was a little too jovial about the fact that we had to share a bed tonight. Someone forgot to shear more sheep, and now I feel like I'm walking into a shitty fanfiction plot.

I sighed quietly, then slowly got in on the right side of the bed, holding my pillow. I curled up, but I couldn't face away from him because of these stupid wings. He faced me and grinned, making me blush a little and push his chest.

"Turn the other way."
"Oh, but I always sleep this way."
"Of course you do."

He made his usual little chaotic giggle, then watched as I laid my head on the pillow, sighing as I had to stare at his chest.

The bed wasn't very big, good thing I'm so small. Never thought I'd say that. Scar was massive, but just small enough to where I had some breathing room.

"Goodnight." I said with my eyes closed, knowing he was still staring at me.
"Oh, yea! Goodnight, Grian~" He sang in his usual chipper tone, which made me wonder what he would sound like in the morning. Will he still be smiley when he wakes up...?

I got comfortable, and nearly forgot Scar's presence, which actually turned out to be a bad thing. I naturally laid on my tummy, holding the pillow close and letting my wings rest outside of the covers. I heard a small hum, but didn't think much of it, yawning as I cuddled into the pillow.

A few minutes later, I naturally turned from discomfort, and that's when I felt my body snuggle into Scar's. I opened my eyes immediately when I felt him, then blushed heavily and started to move.

"S-Sorry, I was-"

He wrapped his arms around my chest, his face full of my feathers.

"You move a lot in your sleep, Grian..." He said quietly, almost sounding... sleepy... hm...
"S-Sorry, I'm new to sleeping with someone!"

I could feel his stare and blushed heavily immediately.

"Someone in the same bed, not-just-"

I felt my feathers get puffed out from stress and he chuckled a little, then put his chin on my shoulder.

"Well, it's been a long time for me too..." He murmured sleepily in my ear, making me grit my teeth.
"Don't make it sound weird!!"
"Whaaat~? What did I say?"

I sighed shakily, but felt somewhat relaxed cuddled into him. At least it's just Scar...

If I had to be in a situation like this, at the very least, it's someone who won't use this opportunity to try and... seduce me... Just thinking if anyone else was here and I was cuddled up to them like this...

I blushed, then glanced back at him, seeing he was falling asleep with his arm around my tummy loosely. Well, he likes to cuddle... Seems in character...

I'm glad he didn't get the wrong idea...

I stared at the wall, and yea, I was a lot more comfortable now. I felt my eyes droop, then yawned and relaxed, sighing happily as I drifted off.

I dreamt of Scar that night, though it wasn't all cutesy like I thought it would be. We were conquering the world together, so it seems pretty much like what we were trying to do anyways.