Mature! Blueberry x Horny! Reader

Wrote this in class, now that I'm home I can edit this shit once and for all. For once I actually felt like someone has been waiting for me and it is you, my beloved readers.
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Not only do you have monthly lady problems, but very horny as well. Ya heard me right, a lady who has periods and very horny. You were sitting at your desk, wondering how to deal with your horny self and your monthly lady problems.

Your fingers were twirling your H/C H/L hair. Stressfully thinking what you should do next, you could ask your boyfriend- no. You thought he might be uncomfortable asking him to have a sexual intercourse with you.

Yeah, you already knew the solution. Satisfy and pleasure yourself, you thought.

***

Blueberry's POV:

I was cooking some tacos when Papyrus left for some important meeting, how weird. Well then, I was cooking some tacos for me and my lover! I hopefully thought. I was just setting the final touches when I heard some noises at y/n's room.

They were some kind of.. moaning noises? Are they cheating on me..? No. I know y/n for the rest of her time at the underground, she wouldn't right?

I tip toed quietly upstairs. Then, peeked at her half way closed door. She was.. pleasuring herself? She was also moaning my name..

I will ask her later after dinner then. I tip toed back at the kitchen and yelled for her name. I heard shuffling, I suppose she is dressing up..

~ Le tem skiP ~

Y/n's POV:

I was eating my food while sans stopped chewing and pulled his plate away. He seems kinda weird now.

"Hey, nick/name.. why didn't you tell me?"

He asked. I flinched away at his question, almost jolting up from my seat. I stared at his eye sockets mortified.

"I mean.. why didn't you tell me you were needy..?"

He asked. While caressing my cheeks, while I lower my defense. Yeah, why didn't I? Overthinking yeah.

***

(Hi. This is the lemon start hehe~)

You were pushes down the bed, finally getting to solve your little problem. He pressed his lips at your lips, kissing you. His pupils turned into a heart, you didn't notice at first.

You continued kissing, his tongue asking for permission. You granted his permission as his tongue explored every corner of your mouth. He pulled away the kiss, gasping and panting for air.

He then went over to your neck, planting love marks as blood trickled down your neck, his tongue slurping all the blood flowing.

After he had planted some love marks, he went over to your now exposed breasts. He licked one of your nipples and you shiver in delight.

He started getting bored and got to your exposed private part. Yeah, I just skipped where he undressed you.

Your legs were placed on his neck, his tongue flicking at your pussy, he licked on your sensitive bud. You softly moaned at the sudden touch, his eyes carefully observing whatever your reactions were.

You suddenly tighten your legs as he picked up a sensitive spot, he realized this and started sucking on it as a result, you were squeezing his skull with your legs.

You started moaning and pleasing for more, you never even realized how you're so needy. He obeyed, and continued sucking, moaning and moaning.

He loves getting squeezed by your thighs. Quite weird but I find it interesting so why not add it? He started sucking more, the knot slowly untangling you were moaning loud now. Your back was arched and your mouth was opened.

Your eyes shot back as the knot finally untangled, squeezing the masochist skeleton in the process.

You had a lot of load yeah. He slurped everything you have to offer for.

_________________________________________

Hi reader, sorry it had to end there. Big apologies! I'm going to have to do a Virgin! Fell x Innocent! Reader

I know y'all are expecting for more I'm sorry I can't offer more smuts and lemons. I will try to update at the weekends.

Peace out, Laz!

698 words.