Clingy! DUST! Sans x Reader

CHAOS CAUSED

CHAPTER TYPE: FLUFF

CHARACTERS USED: SANS, Y/N

Y/N's POV:

I snickered as Dust watched himself be poured with a pool of red blood, mixed with dusty ashes. Trying my best not to laugh, I eventually did laugh as he just stood there before enveloping me in his hug.

"We're even. If I'm wet, then you are too." He replied, feeling his hot breath on my neck. I blushed as I try to shake him off the hug which ended up failing miserably, it only ended up with him hugging me more tighter before feeling myself go cold..

"Karma's a bitch, y/n." He added before running away, avoiding me and my attacks as I ran for the skeleton with all my speed. Holding my shoes, I almost stepped on a fallen thorny branch. By this time I had lost the idiot and tried to catch my breath.

'Where is he?!' Just then, I heard a swoosh. I quickly turned to the source of the sound and found a footprint leading out of the forest as I follow it, eager to find that idiot that just messed with my favorite shirt.

I got out finding no one around as I went back in Snowdin then to the Waterfalls, HotLands, then to the Judgement Hall.

"SANSS?! Where are you.." I yelled loudly, fixing my hair. I approached the figure near the end of the Judgement Hall, appears to be.. someone.

I started sprinting nearby, calling for his name. When I reached the end of the Hall, seeing the skeleton huddled in the corner.

"Sans? What the hell are you doing here?"

I reply, no response was caught from the skeleton as he chuckled before tackling me into a hug. Bringing me closer to his warmth as his hot breath was sprayed from his toothy grin.

We remained like that for awhile, before I tried to get up only to be pulled near his warmth. The skeleton kept clutching my torso.

"C'mon, let me go~"

I replied, receiving a scoff. I rolled my eyes before melting into his soft touch.

***

Sorry for the short chapter, have'ta warm up before writing long asf chapter. But yeah, Fluff. Sorry for the low expectancy of the smut, probably will be needing ideas for it.

Sincerely yours, Lazar.

387 words.