Night terrors

"Shit" I say hearing sirens

I look at the camera and see the bright light in my eyes.

"They fucking called the cops" I say pissed off

"What do we do?" Sam asks worried

" follow me" I say running with sam and colby running after me

I look out the window and look for some places to run. The cops are only at the front of the hostpital. We stack up my chairs and I open the window. We all perch on the window and look around.

"Ready 3...2...1 run." I say jumping out the window.

We all run away and we keep running till we hide behind a buliding. I bend over putting my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Well that went bad" I say laughing a bit

"Ya" colby says smiling looking at me.

I start coughing and start tasting blood. I drink some water.

"Where are we gonna go now?" I say 

"Lets just go back home I don't wanna go to jail again" colby says giggling

"Yes let's gooo" Sam says Turning off the camera.

"This video kinda went to shit" I say while we start walking back

"Ya" colby says looking at me with his eyes wide open and his mouth like a straight line.

We see the cops start going down the street we are walking down so we run and hide behind a buliding till they pass. We keep walking till we get to the apartments. We all decied to hang out in colbys apartment and look over the footage we got. It was okay but not the best. We decied to watch a movie togther. I watch the movie till I get up to go to my bedroom. I live with Colby while Kat lives with Sam. Me and Kat have always been close. I go to my room and flop on my bed. I'm so tired. I start to close my eyes and I fall asleep.

                 (2 hours later)

Colbys POV

Sam leaves back to his house and I decied to scroll on Instagram for a bit. After awhile I get bored like so bored Instagram gets boring after like 5 minutes. I get up and start walking to y/ns room. I see them passed out on the bed. All that running probley tired them out. I close the door and go to my room.

Y/ns  POV

I spring up from my bed I look around violently. I'm all sweaty and I'm shaking. Holy fuck. I fucking hate night terrors. I haven't had on one like 2 months. Tears are on the corner of my eyes even though I don't know what happned in the dream. Just all the anxiety I feel is overwhelming. I step out of my room and go to the kicthen for some water. I see colby walk down the stairs with a phone in his hand. he's looking down at it. I chug the water and place it on the counter.

"Y/n-" colby says looking up at me

I jump at his words and knock the cup on the ground. It shatters everywhere.

"Fuck" I whisper under my breath as I start to kneel down and pick up the glass.

"Dude you okay?" Colby asks a little concerned

"Ya im fine" I say sighing.

Colby comes over and helps me with the glass. He grabs the broom and throws it in the garbage

"What was that about?" Colby asks

" Night terror"

"Was it bad?"

"I don't rember it but it threw me off my game. Just so much anxiety at once"

"No I don't get night terrors"

"Oh" I say a bit shocked.

I'm still shaking. Tears threating to fall. God I'm so pathetic. A fucking nightmare and I'm about to cry.

"Cmere" colby says reaching his hand out.

I grab his hand and he pulls me into a hug putting his chin on my head. I feel his arm go up and down my back. Tears are falling down my face.

"I'm sorry this is so fucking pathetic" I whisper

"Its not pathetic " colby says back to me " you gonna be okay?"

" ya" I say my voice muffled by Colbys shirt.

Colby back out of the hug and looks at me. He pats me on the head then wipes some of my tears that fell.

"Wanna watch somthing?" Colby asks.

"Ya" i nod "I'm just gonna get somthing from my room"

"Okay" colby says smiling

I walk into my room and grab a stuffie off my bed. Iv had him since I was a baby. He was a giraffe and he's some of the only stuffies I have left from my childhood. I walk back out to the couch and see colby sitting their. I walk with my head down and sit on the opposite side of the couch from colby. I curl up in a ball with my head resting on my knees.

"Why are you over there?" Colby says looking at me "come on" colby says with his arms wide open

I scooch over to him and sit beside him. He wraps his arms around me.

"Its okay to have moments like this. I bet Night terrors suck." Colby says to me

I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I just feel so stupid. Crying over a dream" I say sighing.

"Trust me everything your feeling is completely valid. You gotta rember that" colby says to me.

I close my eyes at his words. I feel him rest his head on mine. He's so warm and this might be werid to say but he smells good. I feel colby feeling around for my hand so I give it to him. He rubs his thumb slowly across my hand. I feel my face get hot. What is this feeling. Iv never felt this before. I feel so safe so loved. God Sam and colby are the best freinds I could ever ask for. And Kat I love Kat she's so sweet. I keep looking at the TV. I feel colbys hand let go of mine. I get out my phone and point the camera at him. I take a picture of him sleeping and giggle at it. I lightly grab his head off mine and put his head on my shoulder. I play with his hair and continue watching tv.

                 (45 minutes later)

I hear some knocking on the door.

"WHO IS IT" I yell

I see colby jolt awake.

"Sorry" I whisper to him while giggling.

"SAM" Sam says yelling through the door.

"COME IN" I yell back

I see Sam and Kat walk in the room.