No longer a secret

"We are here" Colby says shaking my hand a bit.

I look up and see the pharmacy.

"Wanna stay in the car?" Colby asks

"Can I come with you?" I ask

"Yes of course" Colby says smiling

I get out of the car hopping on one foot. I see colby and he wraps my arm around his so I have some support for my foot. We walk into the pharmacy and get some wrap and some cotton pads and wipes. We pay and get back out to the car.

"Get in the backseat" Colby says

He helps me hop over and lifts me into the backseat.

"Okayyy so first we use the achchol wipes so it does not get Infected." Colby says opening one up.

I grab on to the seat infront of me. Colby wipes of my foot. It burns. I squint my eyes.

"Im sorry I know it burns" Colby says

Colby stops. I let out a big breath of air.

"The hard parts over" Colby says to me.

He puts the cotton pad on the bottom of my foot and wraps it.

"All good" Colby says smiling.

Colby helps me down and back up into the front seat. We drive back to the beach and I put a plastic bag around my foot. So I can put my foot in the water and the sand. We walk down to the beach I see Sam and Kat sitting on the towels.

"Your back finally" Sam says smiling.

Me and Colby set up are towels and sit down. We sit here and talk but then Colby falls asleep. I get up and start to bury Colbys feet in sand and make a little moutin. I then use my hand to make a little river leading to the lake. I fill it up with water.

"What the fuck are you doing" Colby says tired

"This is all a dream go to sleep" I say waving my hands around.

"Why is there a mountin on my feet?" Colby asks confused

Kat spits out her drink a bit.

"Does it feel nice?" I ask

"Ya its like I'm at my own personal spa" Colby says giggling

"Kat come over here for a sec" I say waving her over.

Kat gets up and follows Me.

"Okay so this is pretty big news and Colby said he's fine with me telling you-" I say getting cut off

"Your pregnant!!!" Kat says

"No what" I say laughing "Me and Colby are dating"

"REALLY!! Shit really I called it" Kat say back

"What do you mean called it"

"You too have always been flirty"

"Really?"

"Ya"

"When?"

"He always comforts you and drops everything to help you if you need it. You too are meant for eachother"

"Bitch really damn" I say

Did I really never notice the signs that Colby gave me damn I'm stupid. We walk back over to the blankets and talk. It starts getting dark but we don't leave. Everyone is gone from the beach now. . It's almost pitch black. I hear Colby shivering.

"Here have it back" I say giving Colby his sweater.

"Then your gonna be cold" Colby says.

"I have a idea just take it" I say

Colby takes it and puts it on. I then sit on his lap and go through his hoodie so my face is below his chin.

"See now we are both warm" I say smiling looking at him.

Colby kisses me and we look back at the sky.

"Wha-" I hear Sam say

"Oh ya we are dating" I say giggling

"Since when did this happnen" Sam says shocked.

"Like yesterday well now 2 days ago since its past 12" I say

"Kat did you know about this?" Sam asks

"Ya y/n told me today" Kat says laughing.

"WHAT" Sam say back

We all start laughing while Sam is confused. Sam and Kat decied to go check out the water again and look for cool rocks. But I stayed with Colby. I started falling asleep.

"Baby" Colby says to me

Did he just call me baby. Omg I'm freaking out. I may or may not be tearing up a bit rn.

"Ya?" I ask wiping my tears.

"If your tired you can turn around in my lap and take a nap" He says rubbing my arms

"Oh okay thank you" I say Turning around while still in the sweater.

I wrap my arms around Colbys neck and I snuggle closely. I feel him rubbing my back. I feel so peaceful. I'm so glad we went to the beach. I feel Colby wrap his arms around my back and kiss my head. He sits his chin on my head. I fall asleep.

Colbys POV

I feel y/n relax complety.I look down at them and they are sleeping. So adorable. I look at Sam and Kat splashing eachother. It's so nice and cold. I take a Coke from the cooler. I see Sam and Kat walk back over.

"Is y/n sleeping?" Sam asks

"Ya" I say scratching y/ns head

"They look so peaceful when they sleep" Kat says

I smile.

"You guys wanna go back home?" Sam asks

"Ya let's go" I say standing up while supporting y/n

We pack up and go to the car. I keep y/n on my lap. I sit in the back with them. I look out the window. I love night drives. We arrive at the apartments and go in. I separate ways with sam and Kat and I go back to my apparment. I sit on the couch and slowly take off my sweater trying not to wake y/n up. I get it off and lay them on the couch. I put my sweater on them and put them in bed.