Prologue

People votes

Vote A: Level 1
Number: 0

Vote B: Level 9̷̝͌̃̎̓̔̈́̇͑̇͆̀̐̕͝9̸̡̨̭̣̻͈̗̱̫̍͛̓̂̅͋̓͌̀̌̾͑͜ͅ9̵̡̩͎̰͇̮̻̥͈̋̆͛͠,̵̢͎̞̜̻͖͕̠͖̭̣̥̺͍̈̐̅̅̃̿́͗̕͠͠9̴̥̗̙̺̻͒9̵̝͍̠̘͉̤͙̍̅̑́̓͆̓̄͒̉̋̌͗̕͝ͅ9̶̮̯͉͂̔͊̀̒͐̈́̂͌̔̃̀͋̈,̸̡̆́͐̓̆̄̎̓͝9̴̢̛̪̬͖̫͈̗̰͙̯̏͋̔̇͋̑͘9̸̛̝̖̱̙͉̦̏́͛̀̎́͑̒͊̚̚͝͝9̶̼̰͒̈́͂,̵̛̝̦͗̒̾̔͊͑̑̓͗̌͠͠9̴̱̤̇̓̃̇̐͂̂̎̊͐͝͝9̷̡̭͂̀̐̾̎̂̃̇9̴̰̝͔̺̈̔̈́͗̃̽̅̽̅͌̚
Number: 6 

A/N: Thanks for the vote

===========

Location: Unknown forest

3rd person pov

In the unknown place, A male person woke up in the grass as he grunt in pain.

???: Agghh, My head! It hurt- Wait! Where am I?

He looks around, and found trees surrounded him. Is he in the dream or this is real life?

???: Ok, This is..... odd?

"You're finally awake mr. Y/N"

Y/N: Wow!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! 

He jump and scan the entire area for the unknown voice.

"Calm down mr Y/N, You're in another world"

Y/N: Nani?

"You were killed by a nuclear explosions"

Y/N: WHAT!!?? WHAT ABOUT MY FAMILY!!! MY FRIENDS!!! MY PET PIG!!!!

"They're survived mr. Y/N, They went to the underground bucket with your friends and family. But they fail to save you and blame theirself"

Y/N sigh of relief, They survived the nuclear explosion. But he couldn't blame them for failing to save him. He blame himself for not been their, He was happy they survived.

Y/N: *Sigh* Mom, Dad, Sisters, and friends, If you hear me, I hope you all been alright.

"Don't worry mr. Y/N, They safe now"

Y/N: Ok, Now tell me, Is it heavens?

"No, You are in a new world mr. Y/N"

Y/N: New world?

"The world named Vanhades, This world was fill with magics, creatures, and kingdoms"

Y/N: Oh, Ok. Can you tell about my levels?

"You levels are 9̷̝͌̃̎̓̔̈́̇͑̇͆̀̐̕͝9̸̡̨̭̣̻͈̗̱̫̍͛̓̂̅͋̓͌̀̌̾͑͜ͅ9̵̡̩͎̰͇̮̻̥͈̋̆͛͠,̵̢͎̞̜̻͖͕̠͖̭̣̥̺͍̈̐̅̅̃̿́͗̕͠͠9̴̥̗̙̺̻͒9̵̝͍̠̘͉̤͙̍̅̑́̓͆̓̄͒̉̋̌͗̕͝ͅ9̶̮̯͉͂̔͊̀̒͐̈́̂͌̔̃̀͋̈,̸̡̆́͐̓̆̄̎̓͝9̴̢̛̪̬͖̫͈̗̰͙̯̏͋̔̇͋̑͘9̸̛̝̖̱̙͉̦̏́͛̀̎́͑̒͊̚̚͝͝9̶̼̰͒̈́͂,̵̛̝̦͗̒̾̔͊͑̑̓͗̌͠͠9̴̱̤̇̓̃̇̐͂̂̎̊͐͝͝9̷̡̭͂̀̐̾̎̂̃̇9̴̰̝͔̺̈̔̈́͗̃̽̅̽̅͌̚"

Y/N:....... Am I Overpower?

The hub appear on Y/N eyes.

==(Hub)==

Name: Y/N Reagan

Age: 18

Nationally: American

Levels: 9̷̝͌̃̎̓̔̈́̇͑̇͆̀̐̕͝9̸̡̨̭̣̻͈̗̱̫̍͛̓̂̅͋̓͌̀̌̾͑͜ͅ9̵̡̩͎̰͇̮̻̥͈̋̆͛͠,̵̢͎̞̜̻͖͕̠͖̭̣̥̺͍̈̐̅̅̃̿́͗̕͠͠9̴̥̗̙̺̻͒9̵̝͍̠̘͉̤͙̍̅̑́̓͆̓̄͒̉̋̌͗̕͝ͅ9̶̮̯͉͂̔͊̀̒͐̈́̂͌̔̃̀͋̈,̸̡̆́͐̓̆̄̎̓͝9̴̢̛̪̬͖̫͈̗̰͙̯̏͋̔̇͋̑͘9̸̛̝̖̱̙͉̦̏́͛̀̎́͑̒͊̚̚͝͝9̶̼̰͒̈́͂,̵̛̝̦͗̒̾̔͊͑̑̓͗̌͠͠9̴̱̤̇̓̃̇̐͂̂̎̊͐͝͝9̷̡̭͂̀̐̾̎̂̃̇9̴̰̝͔̺̈̔̈́͗̃̽̅̽̅͌̚

==(Skills)==

Weapons summoning: You can summon any weapons you like. Select any kind of weapons, Including overpowered deadly weapons.

Y/N: Noice!

City Builder: You can build whatever you want. Like towns, cities and any kind of buildings you like.

Y/N: I can design my own nations.

Army summoning: You can build an army from different factions. Many this armies are powerful and dangerous in other places.

Y/N: Sweet jesus.

God mode: You can't died or been killed by any other victims. You are immortal and indestructible.

Soldier (Rick may): Remember son, Dying is Gay.

Y/N: What?

Female magnet: Any other females will fall in love with you, Your looks will entrance to other females, Including lolis in the age of 5 and 13 will fall in love with you too.

Y/N: ._.

Abilities: Other abilities are overpowered and dangerous, You can defeat the powerful being in other places.

Y/N: O_O!!

Mind reading: You can mind read in the person mind and thoughs.

Y/N:.....

Cyberpunk hub: Your hub are cyberpunk version of the game, So yeah.

???: Wake the fuck up samurai! We got a city to burn! >:)

==(Hub)==

Y/N: This is too much.

"Oh, I forget to send you someone"

Y/N: Someone? Who?

The bright light blinds Y/N eyes. As it continue, it dies downs and he open his eyes and see..... this?

 this?

Y/N:.....

???: Hello.

Y/N: Uhh hi? And who are you?

Rick: My name is Rick. And was your name?

Y/N: Oh, My name is Y/N Reagan. Did-

Rick: No, I'm the voice of your head.

Y/N: Huh?

Rick: I will help you in the journey. But one requires, Can I call you daddy.

Y/N: 0_0!!??

To be continue

=========

Next Chapter 1

???: We will rule this land.

???: They want to invade?

???: I hope the FBI Know my location.