Sleepover / Jk

"When you wanted to stay for the night at his place"

.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。

Y/N spent the evening with the bangtan boys, enjoying their time together after a long time. She missed them.

After some hours they decided to call it a night. As the boys went back to their dorm, Y/N also got inside her car to go home. But even after starting the engine she couldn't help but feel lonely suddenly. And in a matter of moments, she took a u-turn and found herself at the dorm gate. She quickly unlocked the door with the key Joonie gave her and straight went to her boyfriend's room.

Hearing the door open Jungkook looked up from his phone only to get confused to see Y/N there.

He went towards her, "Didn't u went home? What happened?" Worry was written on his face as he looked at his silent girlfriend.

"Can I stay here for tonight?"

As YN mumbled Jungkook nodded and took her in. After getting changed, YN snuggled close to Jungkook on bed. Trying to make herself smaller between his arms.

"Is there something bothering you, love?" Jungkook again tried asking but the girl just stayed silent. As he thought of leaving the topic, he felt his shirt getting wet.

"Y/N, are u crying??" Jungkook tried to see her face but the other stayed glued to his chest.

"Babe, tell me what's wrong...you're making me worried?" Hearing that Y/N whispered out a 'Nothing'.

Jungkook understood it must be the overwhelming frustration of everything. He, himself broke down several times whenever things get too much. So he did the thing which he wished he could've gotten himself at those times.

He pulled her closer to himself, running his fingers through her hair. "It's alright bub, take it all out. I'm here, everything's alright", he kept on whispering sweet nothings as the other cried like a baby, clutching his shirt in her grip.

After a while, her cries turned into sniffles, and her breathing came back to normal. He hold her cheeks between his hands as the other tried to hide her face, "Kook don't, I look ugly".

"You always look beautiful, don't have those thoughts and worry ur little brain", he chuckled wiping away the tears.

"Feeling good now?"Jungkook asked tucking a hair strand behind her ear.

"Better...thanks Kook", YN replied, feeling so grateful to have him in her life.

"Let's sleep now, yeah?" Jungkook said as the other nodded and snuggled back to her safe place, mumbling a 'love you' in her sleep.

"Love you more, YN", Jungkook whispered, placing a light peck on her forehead. Just like that, the couple fell asleep holding each other close.

>The End<

______✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽______

I know its short...but I like this one. One night I was feeling really really anxious about something and to calm my mind I wrote this one.

It's kinda like a comfort one where you dont need to say anything to the person but still having them by your side makes you feel good.

So lets cherish the people who are always by our side:)

-Violet♡