Thriller Pt 1 / Jimin

"When he protects you from
the stalker"

*:;;;;;:*◈*:;;;;;:*◈*:;;;;;:*◈*:;;;;;:*◈*:;;;;;:*◈

Y/N returned home after her night shift, foot taking exhausted steps upstairs. She opened the door of a small bedroom, smiling at the little bean sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her 4-year-old baby, Sarah, the most cherished thing in her life. After changing Y/N went to sleep beside her, holding her close.

Life's been hectic ever since her husband died a month ago, she had to find a job as quickly as possible for her old mother-in-law and her daughter who recently started going to school.

In the morning she would make them breakfast and then drop Sarah at school before going to her library job. Granny always picks up Sarah after school and at 4 pm Y/N would return home. She would make them dinner before going to her night shift in a restaurant which is 6-11 pm. Most days it gets midnight to return home like today but all her tiredness vanished when she is in bed with her daughter, her reason for living.

But this last week felt weird, the feeling of constantly being watched was present all the time, no matter where she is. She would search around for the person or anything but she never found anyone suspicious, still, the feeling remains. At first, she thought she was getting delusional when the first text came from an unknown number. What shocked her most wasn't that someone got her number but the image that is sent to her.

It's an image of her, changing clothes in the staff room in the restaurant that she just left 10 mins ago. She just blocked the number, but the thought of someone's eyes on her kept lingering
in her mind all through the night.

Y/N reported it to her manager the next day but he just nonchalantly wave her off. With no choice left, she started doing her work as usual. When it was time to go home she checked
perfectly before changing and heading out.

But as she walks on the empty roads at midnight she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around she found a tall guy with a cap standing still under two lamposts away from her. Not minding him she started to walk again but the footsteps followed. Her breath hitched when she noticed him again standing still but a lot closer
to her this time.

Her heart races inside its cage, she is terrified if something happens here, there be no one to help her. Without the street lights everything is dark, no house lights are on past midnight. She took a deep breath telling herself if she's gonna die tonight she won't go without a fight.

With this thought, she fastened her pace and took a sharp turn but suddenly a hand caught her arm. In a panic-stricken state, she clutched her keys in her fist and turned around to attack the person with them. But halted her movements when a purse was placed before her.

With confusion she looked up, "You dropped it young lady", an old man in his 70s said politely, she took it thanking the man as he went away. She heaved out a sigh in relief.