Thriller Pt 2 / Jimin

"When he protects you from

the stalker. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Continuing of Pt 1...

.

"There's s-something inside th-the closet....Granny I-Im scared.."

"Oh really, let me check." Granny stood up and went to open the closet. After looking inside for some moment, she closed it and came near Sarah, "There's nothing inside bub. You must've had a nightmare. But if you're scared, then you can come to sleep with me until Mama comes. "

Granny suggested, and Sarah instantly nodded, feeling scared to stay alone in the room. Granny carried her in her arms and went towards her bedroom. As soon as she locked the door of her bedroom, she quickly instructed Sarah to hide somewhere.

Being scared, Sarah hid inside the small cupboard while Granny picked up the land phone from the nightstand. Her fingers shook as she tried to dial the number hastily. She saw it, she saw a person hiding in the corner of the closet. But she didn't react cause Sarah's safety was at risk.

"H-Hello..yes Im Mrs. Lee..Plz c-come-"

Before she could finish her sentence, the line got cut. She tried to call again, but there was no sound coming from the other side. Her body stiffened, realizing the main cable was cut off. Then came a sound of metal scraping behind her.