Revenge/ Jk

"When he takes revenge on
you for ignoring him"

"When he takes revenge onyou for ignoring him"

---*☼*―――――*☼*―――――*☼*---

It's finally Jimin's birthday. Y/N was beyond happy to meet his best friend after a long time. She prepared a beautiful birthday cake and put it inside the fridge to take it with her in the morning at the dorm. The guys gonna leave at noon for their next concert so they decided to wrapped it up early in the morning.

At morning Y/N woke up to her phone ringing. She answered the call thinking its probably her impatient best friend as her eyes adjusting to the light.

"Good morning birthday boy!!" Yn greeted excitedly but the other side stayed silent for some moment, then came the voice which made her breath hitched but blood boiled at the same time.

"Jimin told me to ask when you are coming" Jungkook said, a longing in his voice. He opened his mouth to say more but Yn cut him off, "Tell him that Im coming in half an hour and also tell him not ask it from someone else". Yn cut the call and started to get ready.

The couple had a fight last month. One was angry for not making her boyfriend understand how much it was important to her and the other was pissed off at his girlfriend for being overdramatic. None of them wanted to apologize to the other as their ego stood like a wall. With the time both busied themselves with their heavy schedules.

And when today Jungkook got to know that Yn is coming he couldn't help but call her. But seems like she's still angry and that made Jungkook frustrated. For God sake he missed his damn girlfriend and the girl didn't even wanna hear him out.

As Yn was putting on her seat belt a notification popped on her phone. It's for a weverse live, she open the link for the live. It was understandable to see her shcok like that. The more she looked at her boyfriend she became amazed, curious, mad and also maybe a little bit of something else. The live ended as soon as it started with just a little birthday wish to Jimin.

She tapped her cheeks which suddenly started to feel hot, "God damn Yn focus!! It's Jimin day focus only on him, nobody else matters". She told herself trying her mind to stop running other way and focus on driving.

After arriving there Jimin welcomed her with open arms. Both are joyful and excited to see each other again. The cake was cut and the celebration was also wrapped up early cause the guys gonna leave at noon for their next concert.

While everyone went to last check on their luggage Jungkook sat still on the couch, hands playing with the glasses that he wore on the live. He looked up to see Yn coming his way and she looked beyond mad. "Seems like the fish took the bait", he mumbled to himself.

"Why did you do that?!" Yn exclaimed but the other looked at her confusingly like he didn't knew the exact reason behind it.

"Why did wear that?! You can't wear such thing like that!" Yn said pointing at the object. "Oh you mean like this? " Saying that Jungkook wore his glasses again.

"But why can't I wear it? It's just glasses", he asked lifting his left eyebrow at her. Her mouth opened and closed but she couldn't get any words out. And Jungkook smirked seeing her speechless like this. If he can't make her listen to his words then he will make her submit herself to him. And what's the best way can be, other than using their weakness on them. Jungkook exactly knows what it did to her and he was loving every bit of it.

"You just can't!! Now give me the glasses!" Yn said and tried to take it but he hold her wrist stopping her from doing so. In frustration Yn pulled his hair harshly. "FUCK YN NOT MY HAIR! LEAVE IT!!" Seeing the girl didn't listen he pulled her hair strongly and eventually this turned into a cat fight.

"WTF ARE U TWO DOING?!!" Hearing Jin's voice both of them stopped and looked at him. "What are you?? Five years old? Stop fighting like children!! And Jungkook go get ready, we are leaving in 15 mins", Jin went away being done with them.

They returned their gaze to each other when they realized the position they were in. Jungkook racked his eyes on her frame. Her red crop top slipping off her left shoulder, hair disheveled and her ass pressed on his crotch which almost started to get hard. Yn knew how dangerous it is to be this close with this man. And the way he is staring at her she'll loose control anytime. So before that happen she tried to get up.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and pulled her by neck and closed the gap between their lips as she also let herself get taken away in the kiss. Chest attached, lips slid against eachother, tongues tangling as they kiss each other hungrily. He trailed his lips over her neck, sucking and leaving marks behind. He pulled at her ear, sucking harshly as a moan left from her sweet lips.

"..Daddy.....mnm..pls..", Yn said grinding her hips on his crotch. "Fuck baby... dont call me that", Jungkook said holding her hips firmly in place. "No matter how much I wanna take you right now bub, I cant", he said giving her a chaste kiss trying to calm himself down. "I gotta get ready before Jin Hyung come to beat my ass", he joked as Yn laughed and got up from him.

After getting ready Jungkook kissed her one last time lovingly. "I'll call you later at night ok. And maybe we can finish what we started on call if you want", he whispered as she nodded timidly. He smirked at her flushed face and went away with the guys to airport.

---------✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽--------

The amount of freaking I was doing while writing this, can't get the video out of my head till now('﹏*๑)...

But anyway I tried not to went too detailed, I'll leave the part for their later video call Imagines upto you guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)....

Plz vote, comment and share, see ya in next update~

-Violet♡