Jealous / KTH

"When he got jealous as someone tried to flirt with you ".

-----✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――

Y/N sat inside the car with his husband Taehyung. The newly married couple is on the way to their new house where they gonna spend the rest of their life. The limit of Y/N's happiness is beyond words, she finally is married to the man she fell in love with at first glance. Such charming, handsome and not to forget how great gentlemen he is.

Their fathers arranged their marriage as Taehyung is taking the chair of CEO in his father's company. Y/N didn't like to get married to a stranger at first but after going on some dates with Taehyung she changed her mind. And how could she not when Taehyung treated her with such grace and sweet respect?

She kept thinking about their first date, smiling to herself, feeling giddy inside about how he's her husband now. Soon the car stopped in front of a beautiful bungalow and they went out of the car. As they get inside through the main door her eyes scanned the gorgeous interior design. Everything feels so perfect but suddenly her happiness changed into nervousness.

It's their first night so that means they're gonna do 'It' right, Y/N thought nervously biting her lower lip. Even she's nervous and kinda scared, she was ready if Taehyung asked. An awkward cough made her look at Taehyung who is already standing at the stairs.

"Let's go. I'll show you your room". Y/N furrowed her eyebrows hearing that but nevertheless followed behind him. Taehyung opened the door of a beautiful organized bedroom where the walls are soft pastel color.

"You must be tired of all the shit today so take a rest. Good night", Tae said monotonously and turned around to go away but Y/N grabbed his arms stopping him.

"What do you mean by my room? where are you going?" Y/N asked hopelessly not understanding why he's behaving like that.

Tae turned around with a straight face, "Look Y/N, we're not gonna sleep in the same room. Heck, I didn't even want to marry you but my asshole of a father blackmailed me that if I don't agree on this marriage he's not gonna make me the CEO, so I did. Your all needs gonna be fulfilled as Mrs. Kim by the house attendants, just don't expect me to behave like a husband to you".

Taehyung said with irritation while Y/N listened silently. She couldn't understand how to react to this. All her dreams that she thought of living with him shattered in front of her eyes.

But she can't do anything now so with a heavy heart she nodded her head and went inside her room. She fell asleep at dawn with tears staining her cheeks and a tired body.