★Chapter Twenty six ★

Thank you for the six thousand reads
I'm blessed to have all of you reading indigo and August story, I could just come to each of your houses to hug the living shit out of you guys.

I decided to dedicate chapters to people now, maybe the first voter or last voter or commenter.

Indigo Evans

"Hey August, What're you doing here?".

He tilts his head sideway and grabs my shoulders turning me around"You dyed the front part of your hair black" he says in the surest tone that he could muster.

"Yes, w-".

"You look beautiful with any colour on that beautiful head on yours, you're so beautiful Indigo". He adds, he kisses me on the forehead and smiled at me

"I want you to have this, open this box". He says, he puts in the box  in my arms

I look at him with uncertainty, I open the
box seeing two jersey and two caps, two tickets "What I'm supposed to do with-"

He groans then flickers my head" I want you and Aurora to come to my match, it is later tonight and I want you there".

"But no one is supposed to know about Me and Aurora, it would spoil you-". His finger meets my lips making me shut up

I want to lick his finger like how I wou-

"You and Aurora are important to me, I want to make up for those years and not now but everyone would know you're- mine and Aurora is aslo mine". He says, in the most serious tone that I've heard.

"Oh....". I stuttered and blushed"We'll be there sinc-'. I stopped, his lips moulds on mine and how I love it when he kisses-

"Indigo?". Norman says, I hold the urge to pout from the lost of touch from him
August doesn't turn to around to see him

"What do you want Norman?".

He looks at August's frame and looks at me then he turns back to me"So tell me no but go around kissing strangers?".

I slap my hand on my face when August  eyes met mine, he didn't look happy and how embarrassing this is" I'm the father of her child and is that how you talk to a woman when she says no to advances?".

Norman looks at him then me, He looks shocked that he's seeing the August"A- your daughter Aurora looks like h- oh".

"Yes she does and if you want your body not to be pucked by my hockey stick, I'll suggest you stay away from girl and my daughter because one complaint from a single complain then I wouldn't hesitate to hunt you down and end your ass in a cell after your face has been deranged".

Norman backs away from both of us, he grabs my hand and we speedwalk to his car and mumbles curses in languages"I"

"How long has me been sending you like advance?". He says, I shift closer to door drumming my fingers on my thighs.

"S-since he moved here and since the day he called me to his house with bad-". I stopped when he curses his languages.

"We need to do something'.