Part Four: "Well, This Is Entertaining"

Warnings: A little true crime reference, mentions of impaling, a fight, grumpy Y/N, mentions of murder, attacking someone with blue tack.

Summary: With Loki back in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s custody and Thor tagging along, you have your very first "team meeting".

---

 Maybe diving out of a jet above trees was not the smartest thing to do, even with a parachute. As DB Cooper would probably agree.

Luckily, you had managed to miss being impaled by any of the trees.

Unluckily. Your chute did get caught in the branches, suspending you above the clearing, where the three men conversed after Steve had interrupted the two fighting men.

Cutting yourself down, you landed with a huff, jogging up to stand high upon one of the jagged rocks facing skyward.

"I hate the fact that I keep on missing out on all of the fights."

Steve huffed at you.

"Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here," he said diplomatically.

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes."

"Then prove it. Put that hammer down."

"Oh, I wouldn't ask him to do that, Stevie-boy," you spoke, joining the group now, "He might have some sort of PTSD with that."

"Uh, yeah. No," Tony agreed with you, "Bad call. He loves his hammer."

With a backward swing of said hammer, he struck your friend, sending him flying back through the clearing.

"Thor, c'mon! Stop fighting my friend."

"You want me to put the hammer down?!" Thor raged before leaping into the air to strike the other man.

You flung your arms up into the air out of exasperation, disbelieving of the situation you had found yourself in.

"Holy shit!" you yelled, dropping to the nature-strewn dirt ground as to avoid the blindingly bright light that occurred from Thor hitting Mjnior against Steve's shield.

A heavy groan breath escaped through your chest as you steadily rose to your feet.

"Is everyone alright?!" you called to the three, arms jutted out by your sides, towards where the men rose from the ground, themselves.

"I'm good," Tony told you. Gaining nought but a deep nod from Steve, the three of you turned to gauge Thor after the mini-explosion.

"Are we done here?" Steve asked.

Thor peered around at the demolished trees, panting heavily.

Bringing your hand up to press at the comms in your ear, you spoke to Natasha in the jet, "We're in a clearing. Requesting pick-up for the five of us."

"You got the Asgardians to come along then."

"Yep. I totally did," you obviously lied to the woman, "It was all me. These guys did nothing." Receiving a knowing hum in return.

"Y/N! My friend!" Thor bellowed arms thrust to the sky as he strode his way over to you, a beaming smile upon your face.

"Oh, so you're done ignoring me?" you sassed the man.

"I apologise, my friend. I was distracted. I should have paid more attention."

"You also fought my best friend... and Rogers," you added, folding your arms across your chest.

"I am also sorry for that."

Your mouth, once down-turned in a scolding frown, twitched into a playful smile, showing that there were no hard feelings towards the beefy blonde God.