4- i did what!!?

As I opened my eyes it was like the devil had casted all hell upon me, my head was spinning and I felt like I was going to throw up. That was until I looked to my left..

On the floor lay June sleeping peacefully, although this was adorable my mind was filled with other thoughts. "what the fuck did I do last night?!?" During this state of panic I was startled by June's tired voice  calling my name. "oh, morning clove..!" she smiled, I could tell she was still half asleep. "oh uh- morning?" She seemed surprised at the fact it was very clear that I didn't know why she was here. So, she explained what happened the previous night.

"I DID WHAT?!?"

A totally understandable reaction I think. She reassured me telling me it was okay but I ruffled my hair and ran my hands down my face chanting, "I'm such an idiot" "I'm such an idiot" yeah I was a wreck. She then lowered her tone... "listen, I understand if you don't want to talk about it but I was changing you and I was looking away from your body but I saw your arms and I want to better understand you, the good things and the bad so can you talk to me?" Her gentle tone was comforting and I nodded.

So I told her everything, from my gender dysphoria to body dysmorphia and everything else that fit in between. I had a lot more to say but before I could I was greeted by something I don't think I've felt in years, a hug. It wasn't the hug I was used to though she was gentle, I felt a sudden dampness fall down my back. She was crying... "I'm sorry... I had no clue what you were going through.. I had something to ask you but I think looking after your health should be top priority at the moment."

"wait" I suddenly interrupted, "what did you want to ask?"

She suddenly became the same pink colour her dress was. "I um.. so uh.. I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to go out with me? I understand if you don't want to but ever since I kissed you I've wanted to ask you.."

"can I kiss you? right now??" I stuttered. "that was more or less what you said last night." She giggled before leaning closer to me, "Yes, you...can kiss me" I held her cheeks and we kissed. I think in that moment I genuinely thought maybe things could get better. She then touched the cheek where my hand was and held it gently before letting our lips part. Realizing what she just did turned her face a crimson colour. "I- ah! sorry" Our foreheads touches before I whispered "stop apologizing you're perfect." We kissed again before rolling onto my bed and cuddling.

It was all good and well until...

my mum came in