5- th break (Tw: Hom0phobia)

"what the fuck, clover eclipse, is going on here." The shock was still on our faces as if it was painted on. "Nothing were watching a movie ma'am" June answered. Fuck, how does she keep her cool in a situation like this. "Movie my ass I don't want you putting this kind of stuff on my daughter." Junes before happy and adorable face turned to a stone cold death stare. "Number one, THEY are not your daughter.. number two, I'm not putting anything in your daughter seems like you are more than I am with your sick crap!!" I had never seen her like that before. "Hey June it's fine rea-"
"NO!"
This argument went on for about an hour before my mum left for her new shags house. "Hey" June stated lowering her tone, "you know if you feel unsafe here you can always come live with me and my mum I'm sure she will—"
"Forget it it's fine June, I'm fine really."
"Oh.. okay"

And then she left without a word...

"My guy you really fucked up" my brother stated leaning on my door frame. "Yeah, I know jacob!" "Just...fuck off will you." With his ice pop in his mouth he shrugged and left my abode. I sat down on the floor, curled myself up in a ball and cried... surprisingly this actually made me feel better. I fell asleep quite early I think the crying tired me out.

The next morning I got up and dressed quicker than usual as I knew what I needed to do! I needed to apologise to my girlfriend. Or? Was she even my girlfriend?!? Come to think of it I didn't accept her confession. I sped up my pace and was out the door in 15 minutes. But...

Nobody was there.

Nobody chasing after me

No-one

Just me and my camera.

At school I still had no sign of her. I went to the bathroom and left my camera on the desk in case she came back but what happened when I got back was far worse. "Emo bitch here's your shitty camera!" He passed me my camera... it what remained of it. "Your little girlfriend didn't even try to stop us!" My eyes darted around the room and I found June standing in a corner with traumatised eyes on the camera. Once 'they' left June slowly walked over to me trying to reassure me when something inside me broke.

"SHUT UP JUNE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR PERFECT OPTIMISTIC SELF HAS TO SAY, YOU DINT FUCKING KNOW HOW KICH THIS THING MEANT TO ME!" She then ran out of the classroom. That's when it hit me.

I'm a horrible person

I don't deserve June