Chapter Nine

Tia's POV

"Alpha? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked

He just sat there and looked at me. So I rolled my neck a few times and looked at him with big eyes to encourage him to speak up. Sassy, I know. But that's the only emotion I could express after being scared shitless.

He finally said "I-I don't know."

"You don't know?! I just showed you to your room and now you're here sitting on my bed in the goddamn dark?! You scared the shit out of me!"

His mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water as he looked at me dumbfounded. He eventually let out a long puff of air and buried his face in his hands. I was just as confused as he was. Here I am, dripping wet in a fucking fluffy bathrobe. I'm practically naked! As this thought ran through my mind I quickly tied my robe closed. I took a few steps closer but stopped when his head snapped up to look at me.

"I came to see you." He said.

"Well, here I am, Einstein."

I snapped while opening my arms as in to say 'ta-daa!'

I don't think he liked that very much. He quickly stood from the bed and walked towards me. I backed away until my back hit the wall. I didn't realize how big he was. He was seated the entire meeting and I was too lethargic to take notice when we walked to the bedrooms. But here he was, towering over me. A solid 6'4" wall stalked over me. His natural green eyes turned electric blue and flickered in the dim light. I was visibly taken aback but couldn't look away.

"I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect. Please don't hurt me." I shrieked.

Tears welled up instantly. I was taken back to my high school years. I would give smart ass remarks and get the crap beat out of me. I was clearly no match for him. As the first tear fell, I quickly looked down. I don't want him to see me as weak. Especially not a stranger. All of my emotions turn into tears and I hate that.

He quickly wiped my tears and held my face with both hands. The mate bond surged into my body twice as hard as before. I closed my eyes in pure ecstasy. But that just made more tears leak from my eyes. As he leaned my face up to look at him, I opened my eyes to look into his. Turning from electric blue to the calming sea of green. I melted into his hands.

" I would never hurt you. You're my mate." he said softly.

He slowly leaned in for a kiss. I didn't object. I was simply lost in the moment. Lost in him. Butterflies erupted in my body and I felt a new sense of power wake up in my spirit. I fell so deep into the kiss that I didn't know if I was even on Earth anymore. Once our lips parted, I let out a shaky breath. Holy shit, I need another shower, I thought.

Mmm-mm! I need him to drop them pants! Deva said.

"I'm a 20 year old virgin, Deva. We are not going there with a stranger."

"He ain't a stranger, he's our mate. I wanna meet his wolf."

He took a few steps back and I missed the warmth that emanated from him. I missed his touch in an instant. I twiddled my thumbs and looked to the floor with a slight blush. I didn't want Deva to embarrass me. She would probably take off my clothes and rub my body against his. Or worse. I still can't control everything she does but we've been doing better. Now if I can only shush her when she starts to think nasty thoughts.

"Um, Alpha Onyx?" I asked

"Please, just call me Liam." He said.

"Ok um, Liam. I don't know what you wanted to say to me before. But my wolf would like to meet yours. I don't have a lot of control over her so please don't kill us."

"I would never. And Titan would love to meet her."

As soon as he said those words, Deva pushed herself forward. My deep brown eyes flashed and turned to the recognizable golden honey color. He was visibly shocked at how fast she came forward. He took a moment to admire her eyes and demeanor then took a deep breath and Titan came forward. As soon as they saw each other, they went at it. No introductions, no small talk. They just started kissing and rubbing and groping each other hungrily. I immediately started to try and take back control of my body but she was very riled up. After a couple of minutes of me fighting my way forward, my robe slipped open. They stopped and looked at each other and I used this opportunity to come forward and reclaim my body. I closed up my robe as I ran off to the bathroom. Slamming and locking the door behind me.