Chapter Forty Three

I Miss You

As Tia and Liam entered the bathroom he slid the door closed and clicked the lock. She smiled at him as the memory from their first flight flashed through her mind. She slid off her heels and pulled up her top. He followed her lead and did the same. They stood before each other in a standoff of arousal. He eyed her body in hunger and finally stepped forward. She held her breath as she awaited his touch. Liam slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his body. The familiar tingles of the mate bond were full-on sparks erupting through their bodies. They had been without each other for over 100 hours and the desire for physical touch was immense.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned in to kiss her gently. They started off slow and passionate. It quickly turned sloppy and desperate. Tia moaned into the kiss as she felt her body heat up for him. She reached in for his belt and successfully unbuttoned his pants. Liam fumbled for her button as she unzipped his trousers. She broke the kiss and looked up to him. Her pants were spandex so she smiled and slipped them down with ease along with her underwear. Before she could step out of her clothes Liam stripped down to bare his nudity and his erection sprang forward. Tia eyed him with a sexual appetite. Liam took two large steps forward and scooped her up. She grabbed his face and smothered him in hungry kisses. He then turned on his heels and walked to the door. He placed her back against the door and slid her down onto his throbbing penis. She was wet, but tight. He grabbed her ass and pushed her forward onto him. He penetrated her and she released a loud moan into the air. He slowly inched deeper inside her and he kissed across her neck and chest. Once his entire length was in, he began to fill her slowly with his love.

Liam's POV

It's only been a few days since we were last together and it feels like I just popped her cherry all over again. She was so tight. I had to remind myself to go slow, don't let her moans consume me as I sank deeper into her. I trailed wet kisses across her body to remind myself how delicate she is. I started slowly to let her adjust and she grinded down on me. She wanted more. I followed her pace and she gradually increased her speed. Her heavy pants let me know this is what she enjoyed so I stayed with her trying to keep her pleased. I could feel the river of heat surrounding my dick as I slid in and out.

"Liam" she said with a heavy breath.

"Yes?"

"Mmmm, Liam."

"Talk to me, Baby."

"It's so good."

"Is this what you like?"

"Yes." She whispered.

Her breathing picked up and she picked up her pace. I started to feel her throb and pulsate around me so I gave her a little more force.

"I wanna cum."

"Cum when you're ready."

She went faster and harder down on my cock. I sucked her mark to give her more pleasure without me forcing it out of her. She screamed her moans as her pussy gripped tighter around me. She slammed herself harder down on my cock and I matched her aggression. With one big exhale she came undone. I decreased my speed to let her enjoy her orgasm. She pulsated a few more times before she went limp in my arms. I placed a few kisses on her shoulder and slipped out of her. I lowered her to the floor, steady on her feet. She looked up to me curiously.

"What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to please you."

"No. That's not what we do."

"You're not satisfied?"

"I mean, it was good. Great in fact. But that's not how we fuck, Liam."

"I don't understand. I'm trying not to hurt you."