War 2

WINTERINS ACADEMY
CHAPTER 50 : WAR 2

I am now trying to focus on this war because of those words that came out from Czade's mouth. So now I am helping the one who's need the help or my help and the one who needs a treatment.

I wonder, Is Volton being a coward? Why is he not coming out?

"Hey what are you spacing out? C'mon!" Someone said so I came back from reality and continue to move my body and kill the enemies.

I told you, focus yourself to this war, huhu bakit kasi naiisip ko pa yun?

Nvm.

"Hey! Watch out!" I shouted when I saw someone being attacked by the dark magician.

I cast a shield to her and pull my sword and fight this dark magician.

I slash my sword but he defend himself from that.

"Ho? So you are one of their strong huh?" I mumbled and continue to attack and defense.

This is gonna be tough.

"Hey, go to the safe zone now! I can't protect you" I said to the girl. Hesitation comes to her mind first but I glared so she go back.

The dark magician tried to attack her but I blocked his attack.

"Not gonna happen" I coldly said and fight him.

He's not also skilled in swordsmanship but also to the martial arts.

Taga Korea to, nababasa ko sa manhwa tong mga to eh.

"Iyan lang ba ang kaya mo bata? Masyado kang mahina" he said.

"If I'm mahina, edi ano ka pa? Duh" I respond at tuloy-tuloy itong inatake hanggang sa masaksak ko sya sa tuhod which is ikinahina nya saglit but still he is so insistent to win.

"Argh" daing ko nang madaplisa nya ako sa aking baywang.

He smirked and continue to attack not giving me a chance to defend so instead to defend, I attack him back.

...

In the end, I killed him and I got so many bruise and wounds.

"My healing is not so high argh" I said while healing myself from the bruise and wounds but still leave me a many wounds.

Fvck it.

'ali! Kamusta? Okay ka lang ba dyan?' biglang tanong ni Jea sa isip ko.

'Ah yeah, I have some wounds but don't worry, I'll be safe'

'actually Ali.. uhm.. we joined to the war'

'WHAT?!'

'Ali huwag kang sumigaw, okay lang naman kami eh'

'you're still injured!'

'hehe peace'

'tsk, just stay safe'

'roger!'

I sighed and look around and saw some dark magicians. Many Dark Magicians is lying to the ground, same for the other side.

I hope there's no more lives will be taken now and in the future after this war.

Anyway, if you will ask me where is Czade, well because of his shyness, he run afar from me, wow.

But he is so adorable ack, I wanna hug him right now but I have a blood in my hands and in my outfit.

"You think that is the end? HAHAHA you wish! C'mon my servants! Let's go!!" Biglang may boses na nagsabi non at doon ay lumabas ang Lord ng Volton at ang kanyang 2 right and left hand.