Chapter 1

(November 20, 2022. Hi there is veen a while but I did just stared college so ai haven't had time. But one Mayor update is that I am changing Y/N to an actual name. Y/N is her alias and I feel like it would make more senseto give her an actual name her Alias is Sofia. I will be updating that soon Again I apologize for being MIA. I will be changing that on the publish chapters by the end of the week. And it will be like that for the rest if the story until her real identity is revealed)

I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THAT COVER LOL
(A/N: HIIII I know its been a long time coming but I was waiting on a friend to help me correct the grammar but then I got sick (still am) and well she hasn't had time either so if you see any miss-spelling or words that just don't make sense please let me know English is my second lenguage also the first like 10 chapters are going to be a bit confusing sorry, and but the first 6 will have no smut, once the smut stars are going to be a bit more intense. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS I LOVE TO INTERACT)

REMEMBER IS MCU WITH A BIT OF TVDU 😏

Chapter 1

It was early in the morning, people were already playing their instruments in the streets. I could hear it. Tourists laughing I picked through the balcony and saw people taking pictures, eating, laughing just enjoying themself. People say that NYC is the city that never sleeps but if you ask me, Nola is a party 24/7.

I walked over to Berto's room but he was already gone

I walked over to Berto's room but he was already gone. His probably at the Baju already hunting or "jumped" to see the girls. I sat in his bed looking at the picture on his nightstand. Is all four of them I miss them so much.

"Morning," Charlie said leaning against the door

"Good morning" I smiled

"He went hunting, that's what he said at least"

"Was he..."

"I don't know, he looked sadder than ever"

"I dreamed with them, he probably did too"

He immediately changed the subject "Well I have something I have to take care of if I don't make it home in time." he walked up to me and gave me a huge hug

"Please be careful and listen to him, please take care"

"I will, please keep an eye on Berto"

"You know I will"

"I think I know where he is"

Charlie smiled

I went over to their graves and just as I suspected Berto was there with a bottle in hand

"Is 7 in the morning?" I said

"Good morning," Berto said

"Did you d..."

"Yes, it felt so real," Berto said

I put my arm around him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"If it worked on those 3 why wouldn't work on them?"