Chapter 8

A/N: Like I said I'm sort of writing this like a TV show just know that I'm basically mapping everything out right now. So far is focusing and Sofia, Steve, Peter, and Bucky but SOON Clint's storyline is going to get more detailed I am so excited trust me he is going to be unhinge! The smut kind of is going to start soon next chapter probably. ENJOY the "mid-season finally" lol

Sofia POV

We got in the elevator and Rubi and I immediately hugged "Wanda"

"What took you so long?" I asked she was still a bit hazy,  but cuddled us back

"I don't know WAIT! Is he awake I?" She asked I smirked all she needed for reinsurance "Oh god I really did it didn't I?" She continued

"Is not your fault" Rubi said she so sweet

"Oh god you aren't going to let that get to you right, please the guilt is not worth it," I said

"Oh please I've done worse," She said I laughed and Rubi rolled her eyes as we let go.

"WAIT!" She remembered something as the elevator doors opened she ran, the first face she saw was Luka and immediately tackled him with a hug! He returned the hug in relief!

"Look who finally woke up," I said.

"Who?" An Irish/Sicilian accent sounded behind me.

I froze. "What the hell he is not supposed to be here till we graduate," I thought

"Papá!" She shouted and ran to him! It was Silas

(A/N: STAY WITH ME LOL)

His face looked like it was going to explode of happiness and all he did was hold still and let her tackle him.

I did not lose a beat, and without thinking about it I walked up to him "What the hell are you doing here?" I was excited to see him but confused no good could this mean.

"Well hello to you too miss," he said sarcastically

"Oh hell...  what the hell?" Bruce said,

Wanda was confused and looked up at him "That remains me what the hell is going on?"

We explained it to her and reminded her what happened the last time we were all together.

"Titi?" A familiar voice to everyone said our sweet boy...

(A/N: this is one of the reasons I haven't updated this. I realize that to understand this you have to read my TVDU fanfic which I sadly don't have anymore since the doc got corrupted I am trying to write it again please be patient.)

"Flashback" to 3 years and a half ago.

(A/N: the time-line in this is messed up and it will explain later on how people remember him, please bear with me is a mess right now but it will get better I promise oh and the smut is coming soon lol)

Peter was on the run again some corporation was trying to blow his cover and get him in trouble he had to run before that happened. MJ set her mind she was running with him, Ned was going to be his eyes and ears so he was staying behind he would meet with them in Boston when everything was done. They had one big problem, he still had no equipment, no money, and no help. On the last day, he was walking over to the cafe MJ worked at since that was their meeting spot.

On his way over he heard a little girl call him and out of nowhere he was tackled from behind.

"I knew it was you I recognized you immediately" This girl was probably 6-7 years old. "Mommy told me all about you and how you were one of Daddy's best friends. Some people say you are like my big brother"