Chapter 2

The view from my hotel room was nice. Is only for tonight though, we already have an apartment in Dumbo. I was finishing up my resume. I got accepted into the avenger's recruit program but I have to now get accepted into the actual academy so I can train and go on missions. My brother also got accepted but he will join me later, we have to be district. And both of us at the same time could cause... him... well them... problems since is best that nobody knows. So right now he is training in the one in Virginia, which is nice since that's where the girls are.

 So right now he is training in the one in Virginia, which is nice since that's where the girls are

"What exactly is going to happen when everything comes out?" ruby said

"Let's not think about that right now ok"

"Babe?! We need to be prepared"

"I said not now"

"Ok ok whatever you the alpha or whatever"

"Please are you trying to be funny?"

"Well you are laughing aren't ya?"

We send out the resumes and called it a night, woke up in the morning to Ruby screaming in my ear.

"We need to get ready get up Oh my god we only have a few hours what are we supposed to wear..." she ranted

"What the hell is going on?" I said

"I just got an invite to the Avengers convention, I already check your email you did too!"

"What!" I jumped out of bed

"We need to be in line at 5 pm, the doors will be opened to our "group" at 6 and no one is getting in after 6:15, is 8 am already we have like what 7 hrs to get ready hurry up!"

"Already hold on what the hell?

"Sofia snap out of it! Come on we have to move" she yanked me and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Do you think he has something to do with this? She asked as we were in the elevator, we had some shopping to do

"No for his own sake, I told him not to intervene"

"Wow so we're really doing this hu, this time I'm not some cast-away with issues, I'm no longer a threat? She said exited

"You never were Ruby"

After everything, Ruby went through I have made it my mission for her to get her life back. Imagine waking up from death and realizing that your entire life was a lie. And that you were ripped away from your family to only become a subject. We have a similar story. We also have a person in common  and as fucked up as that story is ( I must say ahead AGAIN AND AGAIN that we didn't know ok!) I can't help but worry. Underneath it all, she deserves so much better, so much more.

"You think I'll be able to you know "keep it in" and all," she said

"I'll be there for you, we got this," I said