Chapter 2

Violet King

"I would like some waffles and sausages with orange juice please" I order from a nice cafe down the street.

"I'll be back with you order soon ma'am" The waitress mumbles a bit shy. I hand her my menu and her eyes immediately drops to my cleavage causing her cheeks to heat up making me smirk.

"Thank you" she says softly then scurries away as quick as she can.

Cute.

5 Minutes Later

"Ma'am I'm sorry something went wrong in the kitchen. You will have to wait for ten more minutes 15 at most"

"Okay no problem." I say nicely.

I personally don't feel like rushing to do anything today. Besides I'm just signing a fucking piece of paper. It's not like I actually work there.

—————————————————

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I slam my hands down on his desk.

That fucking piece of shit.

"Watch your language Miss King" he scolds.

"Fuck you Mr Valentino" I scoff.

"You were the one who signed the contract upon your arrival here. I assumed you read through everything  before signing if not that was dumb on your part. Not mine." He shrugs nonchalantly.

I didn't know or I should say remember that if I quit I have to give two weeks notice so that they can have time to find my replacement.

In other words I still work at this bitch and because I missed most of my day here already this motherfucker has a shit load of work already pilled up.

"Just give me whatever the fuck I have to do." I sigh.

"This is the last time I am warning you Miss King. Watch your language when speaking to me or I promise you'll regret it" he says coldly glaring at me.

"You should just get used to this behavior Mr Valentino. Unless you fire me of course." I smirk.

"Not happening. I'm going to send Aiden to place all your work on your desk neatly and I want it done for tomorrow morning" he mutters smirking like he won something.

"No problem. I know you're aware of what I'm capable of which is the reason you don't want to let me go so I will most definitely have everything on your desk first thing in the morning." I state with a proud smile.

"We'll see about that"

—————————————————

Two cups of coffee, one less jacket and one hair tie later and I only have ten more documents to finish.

He really thought giving me 140 documents to get through would stop me from getting them to him before the meeting tomorrow morning.

"Oh my god you're still here. It's like midnight" I hear Aiden's shocked voice.

"Got shit to do babes" I reply.

"Don't call him babes." I hear his deep voice rumble.

I turn to face him. It's such a shame his an ass cause this man is so fucking sexy. His hair a fluffy mess on his head the first two buttons of his shirt undone giving me a peek at his silver chain around his neck and I think he has a full sleeve of tattoos I can't really tell because he's wearing a long sleeve but the tattoos I can see clearly are the ones on his wrist.