Chapter 13

Unknown Pov

Look how beautiful my sweetheart has grown.

Round tits
Perfect ass
Legs that go on for days
Sexy curves
Plump pink lips

I groan inwardly just imagining how that pussy must look wet. How it must taste. God. Must be heavenly.

I hate that Valentino is fucking my woman. Which is why he must be out of the picture so I can get to my long lost princess.

I must admit I am impressed at how well she's been able to keep it undercover these past few years.

Now though? Not very impressed. She been slacking off. Getting comfortable in one spot. Which is exactly what I was hoping for. For her to believe she's safe and sound. For her to believe she's no longer under my radar. For her to believe that I've forgotten or moved on from our past.

Oh she couldn't possibly be more wrong. If there's anything I love is a good chase.

"What else can you report to me?"

"Boss just promoted her and people think she's fucking for the position so things are rocky at work. He recently fired or ex-manager so he's most likely looking for someone to replace her already."

Giving out my orders I summon one of my sluts over to suck on my cock. With the way it's sucking my cock feels familiar. Like I've used it before and boy am I glad to use it again.