Chapter 18

Violet King

Ace barges into my office for the billionth time today. I get that he's checking up on my but there's only so much I can take right now.

"This obsession with me has to stop" I say not looking up from the stack of papers currently on my desk.

"It won't." He states before sitting across from me with a sigh, "I'm just worried about you baby, I don't know when or how but I've come to really care for you and the girls, I promise you I'm not this clingy.." he lets out a small chuckle and only then do I look up at him really taking him in.

"I like it when you call me baby, makes me horny"  I ensure that I maintain eye contact with him so I see the very moment his breathing starts to quicken.

"Your new office is not the right place for this" He clears his throat looking out the windows which I know are tinted. We can see them but they can't see us.

He doesn't know that yet. He'll find out soon enough... right now though? I'm gonna fuck him.

I dramatically push my papers off the desk mumbling an "oops" when I realize I sent my laptop soaring.

"You'll need a new laptop" he states smirking at the one currently on the floor.

"I think you love it when I seduce you, it turns you on" I nod to the bulge in his pants as he applies a little pressure to it.

"It does" He groans pressing down harder "...so fucking much Amore."

"You wet right now?" He's staring up at me with his beautiful eyes and I'm so turned on right now I could just-

"I guess I'm going to have to find out." He interrupts my thoughts.

He places me on the table gently lifting my skirt so it bunches up around my waist then rubs his thumb over my clit through my soaking lace panties.

"Ohhhh" I moan at the burst of pleasure surging through my body right now. I could come just from that small touch.

His hand roughly rips off my panties while the other rips of my shirt sending buttons flying everywhere. Now the only thing I have left in tact is my skirt and my fucking bra.

"Ace what the fuck?!" I glare down at his smirking face. "I have to put these clothes back on you know? Unless you forgot we're still at work?!"

He pushes down between my breasts making me lay down flat on the desk murmuring "look".

I tilt my head back and gasp both at the sensation of his tongue giving me the first lick and the view of the staff walking around completely oblivious to what we're doing in here right now.

"You didn't say anything so I didn't think you noticed" I breathe out knowing he would never do this if others could see me.

"I thought about doing this exact thing the moment I did." He suck on my clit at that same time he pinched my nipple through my bra.

"Ace" I moan rocking my pussy into his mouth. "Please.." I begged

"Please what?" His tongue flicked at my clit not giving me exactly what he knows I need

"More... please Ace I need more." I was basically grinding my pussy into his face desperate for more of what only he could give me.

Pushing one finger inside me we both moan at the same time.

"Look baby people are watching" I tilt my head up a bit and see that some staff have gathered around in truth and they're just staring at my office. Probably wondering why it's tinted so darkly.... I assume taking in the confused look on their faces.

"Your pussy just got so much wetter, the thought of someone seeing us turns you on doesn't it?" He adds another finger pushing faster inside me.

My hands fly to cover my mouth stifling a moan. Ace yanks my hand away glaring at me "I want to hear you"

"They'll know what we're doing"

"I know" he growls, that possessive fuck!

Pulling down one side of my bra then the other he leans down taking one nipple in his mouth adding a third finger causing me to shriek at the intrusion spreading me wider.

"Relax bellisima you'll take my fingers just like you'll take my cock right?" His thumb rolled over my clit gliding easily in my wetness.

"Such a good girl aren't you baby?" I can only nod barely able to catch my breathe as I rock against his hand. "I'm gonna... I think I'll co.... Oh fuck..." I scream as he goes back to sucking on my clit while continuing to finger fuck my pussy.

He doesn't stop his torture on my swollen clit no matter how much I'm telling to stop. "Too sensitive..." I try pushing his hand away but he uses his one hand to hold down both of mine sucking and licking the sensitive bud and his fingers never stop.

I can already feel the second orgasm coming on this one feeling strong than the last.

"Okay with those pretty tits for me baby." He releases my hands so he can use both of his to hold open my shaking thighs, lowering his head so he can get back to work on my pussy.

Holding onto my breast with shaky hands I try my best to do as told but I can't, not with the way he's eating my pussy like it's his last meal.

"Come on Violet , pinch those nipples for me make yourself feel good baby." I don't know if it's the way he said my name in such a seductive way or the feeling of his tongue inside me but as I pinch my nipples hard, I completely explode on his face. Again.

He tries to lick up my come but I push his head away and this time he lets me with a satisfied grin on his face. I turn to the side groaning my thighs still shaking and I'm pretty sure my pussy is too.

"You're so fucking breathtaking." He breathes
"Look at this pretty pussy" he glides his finger through my slit and I squeal kicking his hand away.

"If you touch my pussy again right now I'll kill you." I glare causing him to grin wider.

"Come on Amore, let's go home and get lost in each other for a while." He kisses my forehead pulling me into a sitting position on my now wet desk.

"No clothes remember?" I scowl at him.

"Fuck yeah I do." He licks his lips his gaze solely focused on still exposed tits.

"I'm serious Ace!" Giving him a swat on his arms.

"If you keep hitting me I'll eat your pussy again. And more" He stare's straight into my eyes completely serious.

"You better get the fuck away from me right now" I don't think my pussy can handle him again right now. At this point I'm hyper sensitive.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NOT EDITED