Chapter 7

Violet King

I hate him.

I fucking hate the man sitting in front of me.

"Where is my date Ace." I glare.

"Didn't I warn you bellisima?" He smirks.

He did. But I didn't care. I was actually excited about going on date for the first time in a long while. So when I went to Aaron's office to explain that I accidentally broke my phone (which still hadn't been replaced) and we scheduled a date for Saturday night. Today.

How he found out is beyond me but I don't bother asking. Sometimes I forget he's mafia. Not to mention the Don which took me by surprise, it's not everyday an ex assassin of the American mafia finds out that their boss is the Don of the Italian Mafia.

I don't think he knows who I am. I was exactly a part of the American Mafia because I know that to get out of that shit is impossible. Mafia or death. That's the only thing they say to you if you try to leave. I just did some odd jobs I should say. I have always been my own boss.

People call me la diabla for a reason.

"What can I get for you two this even?" The waiter greets his eyes focused on my tits the entire time he speaks.

"A new waiter because I'm going to skin this one alive." Ace threats.

"If you want after you do that I can always set him on fire." I wink at him and he grins. The waiter stares at us in pure horror before scurrying off to get us our new waiter I presume.

"I hate you." I mutter sipping on my water I got earlier.

"No you don't. If I'm being honest I think you have a thing for me Miss King." He chuckles at the glare I send his way.

"I do have a thing for you." I agree

"I knew it." He shrugs

"Hate." I smirk.

"Okay Amore. Explain to me why you hate me so much? I have done nothing wrong to you at all." He says doing air quotes when he said 'hate'.

"You can't be serious right now? You've done nothing wrong Ace? Let's consider the fact that you're not supposed to be here having this conversation with me in the first place. You are arrogant, annoying, cock—

"You know for someone who hates me you talk about my cock a lot."

"I have never ever spoken about your cock Ace. Ever."

"You just said cock did you not?" He smirks.

"I swear you just get me so mad Ace." I let out a sigh of annoyance rubbing my temples.

"Get accustom to it because you're mine bellisima." He mumbles resting his elbows on the table his dumb face in his hands smiling at me.

"I'm nobody's. I don't belong to anyone Mr.Valentino." I sneer at him.

"You intrigue me Violet King. I wonder what it is you're hiding? What don't I know? What didn't you want my brother to inform me? So many what's. Sadly you can't give me any answers to them right?"He questions.