Three

"Ugh, SHUT UP!" I yell, as I press snooze on my alarm clock. I'm never drinking again, as I stumble out of bed.

"aye dweeb, seven minutes and I'm leaving." Taehyung says, as he opens my room door.

"Seven minutes?!" I whisper shout, and he scoffs. Closing the door leaving me to my privacy.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And where were you?" Ching whisper shouts, as I closed my locker door.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I deadpanned popping a Advil in my mouth, then crossing my arms and Ching scratches her shoulder.

"You think I'm so dumb don't ya?" She only asks, and I sigh.

"I just know you're worth so much more than that." I tell her.

"I know..." she whispers.

"I'll see you later okay?" I tell her, as I pat her shoulder and she walks away.

"Hey..." Kai says, casually as he walks over towards me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I whisper, and he smiles.

"It's fine, you're cute when your drunk." He teases, and I roll my eyes.

"Im embarrassed about all of it." I whisper.

"Don't be, everyone loves you." He says, and I smile.

"Listen, I would love a redo." He only says, and my heart skips a beat.

"You..you do?" I ask, and he nods.

"Friday... why don't we go see a movie?" He asks, and I nodded.

"Cool, I'll pick you up." He only says, before walking away.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Yeah, Jungkook is so great in bed. And his dick is so fucking huge!" She whisper shouted, as she gossiped with the other cheerleaders. My heart only sinks as I continued to wash my hands.

"He even told me he wants me to go to prom with him." She says, and her friends cheer for him and I roll my eyes as I walked out the bathroom.

"Hey." He only says, as I bump into his muscular shoulders.

"Sorry." I mutter, as I try to walk past. Jungkook only grips my waist pulling me back towards him and our eyes finally meet.

"I...I..." I stutter, and he chuckles before letting me go.

"I'm sorry about last night, thanks for bringing me home." I tell him, and he nodded.

"I'm also sorry for making you kiss me." I tell him, and his eyes widen.

"I shouldn't have, I shouldn't have forced you to do that just so that I'd leave you alone." I tell him, and I walk past him.

It felt different, trying to get over my crush for Jungkook. But I knew it was definitely needed.
I look back at him one last time before walking to my next class.