Five

Saturday evenings, got to love them. I was sipping my coconut flavored boba tea and typing my paper that was due in four days. I had the weekend to myself.

Our mother was on a business trip until the twentieth of this month. Taehyung was at Sasha's doing God knows what. Men and their penis's I'll never understand that.

Yet my thoughts are always getting interrupted when I finally get peace all to myself.

"Now who could possibly want to bother me on Saturday?" I mutter to myself, as I lazily get off the coach and walk towards the front door.

"Jungkook?" I say, softly. He pushes the door even wider allowing himself to walk inside the house.

"Taehyung is at Sasha's until Sunday night." I tell him, and he turns around and faces me. He looks me up and down, and I swear it was like he was checking me out. I had on Taehyung's boxers and a white tank crop top.

"I'm not here for Taehyung." He says, almost coldly.

"It doesn't need to happen again." He says, and my eyes flutter a bit. As I was just mesmerized by his appearance.

"Mira." He calls out, clapping in my face.

"I'm sorry...what?" I say, snapping back into reality.

"I shouldn't have kissed you." He says, and my eyes widen.

"It doesn't need to happen again, because this isn't going to be a thing." He deadpanned, and I walk closer towards him. But he takes a step back.

"You're my friend, and I shouldn't have crossed those boundaries with you." He tells me, and I frown.

"You know maybe you're right." I only say.

"I have to stop pursing someone who doesn't want me." I tell him.

He seemed like he was appalled by my response, like maybe he wanted me to cry about it.

"Thank you for being here for me though, I used you to my advantage I must say." I whisper, nudging him softly.

"I'm going to go." He says, and I grab his hand softly.

"Before you do, can I say something?" I ask him.

"It's better if you don't." He only says, his eyes meeting mine once more.

"Did you feel the chemistry too?" I ask him, and he doesn't answer me.

"Gia is waiting for me, I don't want her to grow more annoying as each minute goes by." He says, pushing me off him gently.

"If this is what you want. I will get over you and once I do... that's it." I tell him, gulping afterwards.

He only looks at me, before excusing himself out of my house.

What and the actual fuck was that? First he ignores my existence, then he all of sudden is so interested in me, and now he wants to pretend as if nothing is building between us.

I didn't deserve that.

These men suck.

I grunt, as I closed the door behind him.

-

-

-

-

-

-