Four

"Jungkook?" I whispered, as I slowly opened his room door.

"Your mom let me in, she said you been in here since you got home." I add, fully entering his room and closing the door behind me.

"Did he touch you?" He only asked, standing up from his bed and walking over towards me.

"N-n-no he didn't." I breathe out, and he sighs.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, and he raises an eyebrow.

"For what?" He only asks, and I take a deep breath.

"I put you in a situation where you had to defend me because your my brothers best friend, I've fucked up your future... your football career, your education...." I rant.

"Nobody would honestly truly fall in love with a woman like me, and I was a fool to actually believe the opposite." I finish, and he only grabs my face softly and places his lips onto mine.

His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside.

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumbled to take off one another's clothes.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." He says, pushing away, and I do the same, as I buttoned my shirt back up.

I touch my lips softly, and then I stare right into his eyes. His gaze only darkens.

"I know it meant nothing, it was just your way of shutting me up." I say, before he could say anything.

"Mira I defended you because I wanted to not because I had to." He only says, and I walk closer towards him.

"Thank you." I whisper, as I look down at his knuckles.

"Will you be alright?" I ask, grabbing his hands gently examining the redness of his knuckles.

He chuckles, and then smirks afterwards.

"This is nothing." He reassures.

"My stupid heart." I mutter to myself, as I let go of his hands.

"He didn't deserve you." Jungkook says, and my eyes meet his once again.

"I should go." I whisper, as I turn around and head towards the door.

"Stay."  He blurts out, causing me to halt my movements, and I turn back around to face him

"Did I hear that correctly?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes.

"Why are you being nice to me Jungkook?" I ask.

"I'm always nice to you." He deadpanned.

"You rarely acknowledge my presence, and now you want me to stay with you?" I question once more.

"You don't have to pity me, that's the last thing I'd want from you." I tell him, and before he could speak I cut him off again.

"I'm going to just go." I tell him, rushing out the door.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I feel like complete like dog shit. This entire week had been hell for me. The boys would check me out and whistle at me, whenever I walked past them. The girls would give me disgusted and shameful looks, or they'd just gossip and laugh. No matter how hard I tried to ignore the whole entire world, I simply couldn't.