EPISODE 13: Pipe Down

INT. LYNVIEW HIGH SCHOOL - HALL WAY - NIGHT

Neal is still going after Zhuri and more students from the dance follow them outside.

NEAL- Yo Zhuri can you please let me explain.

ZHURI- Get the hell away from me Neal!

TAVON- Whoa what the hell going on?

EXT. FRONT OF LYNVIEW HIGH SCHOOL

NEAL- Zhuri!

ZHURI- you are such a fraud Neal! I mean my sister? You know what then again you two belong together you're both liars.

NEAL- Zhuri I never meant to hurt you. I didn't ask for any of this to happen it just did. You know that's not the type of guy I am.

ZHURI- clearly it is because you did it. And you couldn't pick any other girl? It just had to be her?

NEAL- I didn't just go and pick Morgan it didn't happen like that.

ZHURI- so how did it happen Neal? I know my sister is a lot of things but she doesn't need to force herself on someone.

TAVON- don't answer that.

Keaira hits Tavon.

NEAL- We can't talk about this in private?

ZHURI- Why are you embarrassed? Your little nice guy reputation is ruined? You didn't mind having me look stupid when you were doing shit behind my back let's talk about it now.

NEAL-Zhuri please.

ZHURI- Please what? Please what?

NEAL- I liked Morgan since the third grade I never told her because I didn't think she felt the same way and I just thought my feelings went away.

ZHURI- What? So what did you just use me as some rebound because you couldn't date my sister?!

TAVON- Now why would he say that?

NEAL- No it's not like that. I didn't plan for me and you to happen.

ZHURI- Oh because I just forced us to be together?

NEAL- no that's not what I'm saying-

ZHURI- Well what are you saying Neal? It sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me!

NEAL- if you could just let me talk! And stop focusing on tryin to embarrass me in front of everyone maybe you could understand.

ZHURI- I don't give a fuck about who sees me arguing with you. I could care less what other people think of me that's a you thing.

NEAL- What?

ZHURI- you heard me.

NEAL- I made one mistake and you're treating me as if

ZHURI- one mistake and it ruined everything.....I loved you....

Zhuri starts to cry.