EPISODE 18: HEADLINES

We see different shots of espn reporters talking about the incident in Texas.

STEPHEN A- I'm telling you know the kid is done

STEPHEN A- I'm telling you know the kid is done. No college is going want him no matter how good he thinks his jump shot. Kidnapping? Assault on a teenage girl? He's sorry he's foolish and he's DONE put a fork in him!

INT. TEXAS PRISON - NIGHT
It's a total of six prisoners in the holding cell.Kent sits on the floor with his head leaned against the wall.

One of the prisoners runs over to the cell bars in a panic.

PRISONER ONE- Guard! I need a nurse! I need a nurse right now!

Kent looks at him weird.

PRISONER TWO- they not going fall for that shit.

PRISONER ONE- after they got sued last month for ol boy passing out and dying they don't play that nurse shit.

The guards come and pull out the prisoner.

PRISONER THREE- I guess his crazy ass was right.

PRISONER TWO1 You know what's really crazy ?How the fuck you got a rich white Daddy and nothing but privilege and decide to throw all of that away kidnap a girl?

PRISONER THREE- You like to kidnap girls?

Kent ignores them.

Prisoner grabs him.

PRISONER THREE- you don't hear me talking to you?

KENT- if you think you're intimidating me your not. Now get the fuck off me.

The prisoner hits Kent and they began to fight. The guards rush in and grab them both.

KENT- He attacked me I was defending myself come on man.

They remove them from the cell.

INT. TEXAS PRISON LOBBY - NIGHT

Garret Tammie and Taylor arrive to the prison.

Neal sit inside.

NEAL- T.

Neal hugs her.

TAYLOR- what's going on what are they saying?

TAMMIE- why the hell are you sitting in here by yourself?

NEAL- Deandre went to the bail bond spot. I came back here because Kent is here.

Deandre walks in.

Garret walks over to the receptionist.

TAMMIE- did you pay them?

DEANDRE- Yeah that's why I'm back here. What the hell are you doing here?