Test

You came here because you wanted to, I'm not going to keep posting a warning.

Vegas is the eldest of the second family of the Thai mafia, cousin of Tankhun, Kinn and Kim who are the children of the first family, there has always been a rivalry between Kinn and Vegas, Mr Kan, father of the second family has always fueled such a rivalry in Vegas. The last one was when Vegas was cheating on the main family by selling information to the Italians, he used Kinn's ex-boyfriend, but Tawan came out of the plan they had drawn up, when he kidnapped Porsche's younger brother.

Porchay is the younger brother of Porsche, Kinn's current boyfriend, a 18-year-old graduating high school student. He was a fan of singer Wik, a persona of Kim the youngest son of the main family, they met by chance when Wik went to perform at high school and Chay answered a question in more detail than the shirt winner. Kim approached Chay after a while with the aim of investigating Porsche's life, and they ended up having a brief relationship.

Porchay woke up in an abandoned shed, a man he had never seen in his life had a gun in his hand looking at him. He didn't understand a thing of what was happening, the last thing he remembered was making breakfast for Kim and then answering the door, hooded men drugged him while he was asking for Kim's help, thinking about breakfast remembers hunger which was now attacking.

- Good afternoon, dear, you slept a lot, didn't you? – Tawan asks.

- Who are you? What do you want from me? Just letting you know I don't have any money – Porchay says quickly, which causes Tawan to laugh.

– Money, friend, thinking about your situation Tawan would consider charity and not extortion. But to answer your question, you are here because your brother messed with the wrong person, Porsche is messing with what is from Tawan and Tawan doesn't like it.

– And who is this Tawan? – Porchay looks at him confused.

– Tawan is Tawan – Tawan points to himself.

Porchay preferred to remain silent and not argue with the madman, he lay on the floor with his hands bound, watched when his brother arrived and was captured too. Porchay couldn't understand those conversations those men had, he listened attentively trying to catch some key words like: Mafia, main family, secondary, traitor, Kinn and a possible marriage between the crazy Tawan and another man who pointed the gun at his brother's face and shot Tawan who fell to the ground.

When Vegas heard shots in his direction, he crouched in front of the boy who had been lying there for a while behind some tanks, realizing he was awake, when he went up to fight back, he recognized Kim. What the fuck was that crazy guy doing there? He didn't meddle in the family business, why would kidnapping Porsche make him meddle? Unless...

Vegas pulls Chay with him, putting the gun to the boy's head and immediately the shots that were heading his way stopped.

– Vegas, not him! – Kim yells loudly.

Vegas doesn't even bother to answer, taking Porchay out of the shed being followed by Kim.

– Seriously, Vegas, not him – Kim is almost talking through her teeth, letting out the anger and frustration he felt.

But there's nothing he can do when Vegas manages to get Porchay into a car, there's already a getaway driver waiting and the tire screeches. He went there to get Porchay out of that situation and out of his life, but now Porchay is gone from his fingers again. He needed to find him and would spare no effort to do so.

– Seriously, kid, you saw the shot I fired at Tawan, I swear to you I won't hesitate to pull the trigger if you dare to fight here, I'm already fucked up anyway - Porchay now could only cry with his head down, his eyes overflowing as the driver ran the car through the streets – You'll be my ticket back home, let's see how I can bargain to get you back to your brother and your little boyfriend.