Macau

After the negotiation and agreement Vegas moved out of the main family's house, he could now move around the city again, so he took the opportunity to visit his brother, Macau. He got into the car and the driver went directly to the second family's house, he was relieved that his father would be taking care of business, so Macau and he would have a quiet moment in the house. As soon as he passes the entrance, he feels his brother's body collide with his in a breathless hug.

- You big son of a bitch, what the fuck were you thinking when you decided to face the first family like that? I was already waiting to be called to your wake - Macau is hugging Vegas, he missed him - Have you solved everything? Are you coming home? - Macau pulls away to look at his brother and Vegas notices a bruise on his lip and cheekbone.

- What was this? Daddy hit you? - Vegas holds his brother by the back of his head so he can assess his brother's face.

- This old man is crazy, but it wasn't him, to take it out on me he told me to do training all day, that's how I got it - Macau seems to be sincere, looks him in the eyes as he tells.

- It's ok - Vegas sighs and lets go of his brother as the two go inside the house.

- But you still haven't answered me, did you solve everything? - Macau insists.

- Yes and no - Vegas is vague and Macau looks at him confused - Well, I'm free so I don't have to be in hiding, but I'm under surveillance and my guarantee will stay with me for a while.

- Guarantee? - Macau narrows his eyes.

- Don't worry, little brother, there are things you don't need to know and you shouldn't interfere, I'm just not going to live here for a while, I'll be sleeping out every day for a couple of months - Vegas warns and Macau continues to look at him suspiciously.

They spent the whole day together, had lunch and Vegas promised to come home every day to check on his brother, Macau had to tell him everything that happened to him, he had to defend him from his father. His father is aggressive and Vegas would rather be beaten alone than watch Macau get hurt.

Around 6 pm, his friends started calling his cell phone, calling him to a party, he needed to get back to the island house so he could fulfill Korn's demands and make Porchay comfortable in the house, but he wasn't so excited to go back and having to isolate himself in that place again, so he accepted. He had on a white shirt, jeans and a leather jacket, got on his bike and started it.

At 10 pm he was already returning to the island house, smelling of cigarettes, drink and marijuana, he observes a car following him, he loses them and calls his men to pick him up, one of them takes his motorcycle to the opposite side and Vegas climbs into the car that takes him close to the river he needs to cross to get to the house. In a few minutes he is at the front door of the house, Off is still awake and asks him to lock the drawers with knives and utensils while the security guards take out sharp things or things that can be used as a weapon from inside the house, it looked like they would be receiving children there.

While leaving his employees to handle the organization of the place, Vegas goes down to the basement, finds Porchay staring apathetic at the wall. When the boy hears the sound of the door, he turns his frightened body around to see who it is.

- What's it? Don't I scare you anymore? - Vegas mocks, because he saw how Porchay's face relaxed when he realized who it was.

- You're like a big dog - Vegas frowns and lets his head hang to one side, confused but interested in this metaphor - I can't show fear, otherwise you'll attack.

- Interesting metaphor - Vegas mocks him again, laughing at the boy's ideas - Now let's get down to business - Vegas sits on the bed opposite Porchay - I believe you have already noticed that the deal was different from what I had planned...