Sheep

In the morning, Vegas wakes up early as usual for the early-morning meeting with the main family, so he showers and gets dressed. When he leaves the room he considers waking up Barcode, they usually have meals together after he started to live with him in the house, he goes to the room and when he gets to the door he hears a groan, if he wasn't standing at the door he wouldn't believe it himself. Porchay still sleeping, rolls over on the bed and moans a name that Vegas didn't expect to come out of those lips so soon.

– Hmm… Vegas… more – Chay groans.

He thinks about moving closer, but remembers Todd, so he just steps back and walks away from the room. Porchay ends up startled by the dream, widens his eyes and lies down with his heart racing, yesterday he went to sleep confused and the dream helped to make him even more confused. He gets out of bed, holding a pillow in front of him as he walks to the bathroom down the hall, he was almost to the door when he heard that man's voice.

– Do you need help there? - he felt a shiver and his penis gave a hook.

Porchay throws himself into the bathroom, grunts as soon as he sees the keyless door. Vegas decides to let the kid handle it himself, eats something improvised and leaves.

As soon as he arrives at the first family's house, unlike the other times Kim is at the entrance, it looks different which is curious, as soon as he sees him Kim smiles.

Am I hallucinating? What the hell is that?

– Cousin, I believe we got off to a bad start yesterday, Chay himself said yesterday that you are taking good care of him, I let my jealousy dominate me – Kim seemed like a friendly person, not even as a child Vegas saw Kim act like that, nor with his brothers, imagine with him . But if Kim wanted to play, he would play the same game.

- Good morning, cousin, all right, no grudges, after all, we are family - Vegas smiled friendly too, Kim narrowed his eyes and Vegas did the same.

– Well, I'd like to send something to Porchay too – he handed a cardboard box to Vegas.

In the box was a teddy bear in the shape of a sheep, a CD with a personalized cover "for Porchay" and chocolates, all very romantic in Vegas' opinion.

– Sure – Vegas takes the box with one hand and pushes it towards one of his bodyguards – Leave it in the car!

Vegas and Kim smiled as if they were really friendly, neither of them believed in that theater, but they figured to each other that they did. They entered the elevator together and went up to the meeting room, Porchay made the video call with everyone much more excited than the previous times, introduced Off and Black as new friends and showed the games that was now his hobby. Kim seemed to hate the whole thing, but it seemed to reassure Porsche.

- Chay, are you eating right? Is sleeping? - Porsche asks.

- Yes I am, brother, Off who takes care of my food, doesn't let me skip meals and always makes me healthy food, even Vegas pays attention if I eat everything or not - Porchay replies, his gaze moving away from the camera.

- Porchay, the conversation is here, what's so interesting there that you don't look at the camera? - Vegas complains annoyed. Everyone stops smiling at their cell phone and looks confused at Vegas' reaction.

- Sorry, sorry - Porchay laughs and bows with his head only, turns his attention to the camera.

- You still haven't told me what's so interesting going on there - Vegas was staring at his cell phone with a frown and was covering everyone else because he was looking closely now, trying to see better what was going on.

- Nothing, Off and Black were just making faces at me, sorry - Porchay laughs, Vegas walks away from the phone.

- Hmmm... - Vegas sits still frowning.

- I'm glad to see you well, Porchay, hold on tight that this horrible situation with my cousin's madman will soon end - Tankhun dramatizes with his hand on his forehead, which causes the other to laugh.

- Take care, Porchay, I hope you like the gifts I asked Vegas to deliver to you - Kim takes advantage of the fact that his brother spoke directly to the boy, to let him know that he sent him something, in case Vegas didn't deliver what he asked for.

- Did you also send him gifts? - Khun interrupted Porchay's answer, who was embarrassed by Kim's approach, but was soon embarrassed by the look of Vegas for that conversation - Because I want to send a gift to little Chay too.

Tankhun leaves the cell phone, Vegas rolls his eyes sighing tiredly at his older cousin's behavior, Kim remains serious looking at Chay through the cell phone, Porchay seems to look more towards Vegas than towards himself, which bothers him, he was studying the location, trying to get some hint of where Chay might be. Kinn, Porsche and Vegas are watching Tankhun out of the room, they exchange glances with each other trying to see if anyone has any idea what the other was up to.

- Here - Tankhun appears in the room again accompanied by Pol who carried a large painting of Khun - So you don't feel alone and have someone beautiful to look at, since you live with Vegas.

– That's not going to my house – Vegas declares.

- Chay? Do you want my present? - Khun asks excitedly.

Porchay doesn't mean to be rude about not accepting the gift, he looks to the other men on the video call for help, but Kinn, Porsche, and Kim were willing to let Khun piss off Vegas. No one interferes, which ends with Porchay nodding in agreement, sighing at the painting he's now hanging on the wall.

- Of course, Tankhun, thanks for the gift - Porchay smiles forced and Khun celebrates for the victory in the argument with his cousin.

– He's just being polite and the house is still mine and I say no – Vegas says.

That's how Tankhun's painting ended up in the trunk of Vegas' car along with a guitar that Porsche also delivered, that's because Tankhun convinced Porchay to insistently ask Vegas to keep the gift. Porchay just looked at him with pleading eyes and asked for a please. Now Vegas was on his way back to the islanded house to leave all that, ever since he'd made someone's wish for a please.

Vegas got in the car and took everyone present sizing them up, to check anything he could find hidden there, even the guitar and the painting passed inspection, the most obvious thing he left for last, the little stuffed sheep, opened it in the back, so the footage doesn't catch him finding the camera and microphone installed, she smiled. Vegas wasn't a fool to fall for that one, Kim should have guessed that the camera would be found and the toy thrown out of the car, which it didn't, the sheep was returned to the box.