I'm done with your ego. 1/9 (remastered ish)

Time; 6:00 exactly.

As tsukasa alarm clock started to blare Saki came in to help get him up.

"Tsu--ka--saaaaaa!" Saki said walking into the room as tsukasa woke up'.
"You're not too tired, are you? I can give you a few more minu--" Tsukasa stood up energetically. "NONSENSE! Stars are.. never- tired..!" Tsukasa beamed as he slowly fell back on his bed.

"Yeah yeah, I'll leave you be for another 10 minutes." Saki walked out of his room.

T (Tsukasa's) Pov

My head hurts like shit.
But of course stars cannot show any weaknesses; how am I supposed to make saki happy if I can't be a good star and role model!

I wobbled out of bed and went to get ready for school, not being able to walk straight due to my headache.

"Bye, saki!" I waved Bye to Saki while walking off into the distance. "Bye, Tsukasa!" saki waved goodbye as she set off to her school as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, guys!" I screamed. "Hello Tsukasa." Rui said with his usual cheshire-cat-like expression
"Could you be quieter?" Nene asked peeved. She was covering her ears.

"A star must make his presence known!" I beamed.

"Shut up weirdo!" A passing underclassman yelled.

ouch, well this is only one hit upon the world future star TSUKASA TENMAA! he thought to himself

"PFUAHA he wishes I'd shut up, but I'll never!" I yelled. "For the last time, quiet down-!" Nene said growing annoyed.

"Okay okay, don't you think it's time to head inside?" Rui said trying to deflate the conflict.

I pause.

I don't want to go inside, never underestimate the underclassman.

A hint of worry? Stars don't worry. "Charge!!" I ran forward with a fist.

"Sure, let's go!" Rui and I sprint inside.

Nene's face went pale, "WAIT UP!" Nene said running after us.

Rui and Nene leave for their classes, I unluckily have them second period. I walk upstairs heading to my class

The map of the school looks somewhat like first years on the bottom, second years on the second floor, third years on the third floor, extra clubs also on the third floor and fourth and then the rooftop.

That's a lot of stairs to go up for third years. Not exactly enthusiastic about it for next year.

But, it's apart of my journey to stardom!

There's been some difficulties in the sky on the journey to reaching the stars and going beyond.

like some of the-

n (nobody's) pov

A group of lower classmen walk up to Tsukasa, snickering and side eying him

"Well isn't it the narcissistic, egotistical, bastard! it's funny how you've decided to live another day." underclassmen 1 said

"Well as a sta-" "OH MY GOD SHUT UP! DO YOU LOVE THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN VOICE OR WHAT-!?" underclassperson 2 said

"I!--" one of them hooked tsukasa and I fell onto the ground as the other one kicked tsukasa in the gut.

"I Said, SHUT UP!" underclassperson 2 put their foot on Tsukasa's head causing his skull to slightly slam on the floor.

"Hey-! H-HEY!" Nene screamed running towards the underclasspeople with 3 bricks.