Chapter 6

June 19, 1208

6:00 a.m.

"The Billian Republic, established 250 years ago by a group of soldiers escaping the Bakunawan Dragon. It is the Democratic Republic and the Current 2nd Power of the Continent. "

- A Quote Regarding the Republic From the Book "The Brief History of the Continent of Altrainia", Published 1250 A.D 

"Those Bastards From the Republic thought they could humiliate us with such a battle."

-Charatian Soldier in a chat with a comrade after the Battle in the Herailian Forest.

Billian Republic 

President Shawn Krovak of the Billian Republic could be seen in his office. Looking at some files which his Secretary of Defense handed. He was currently in a meeting with his Secretaries regarding the increasing tensions between the Federation and the Republic. It was obviously about the Herailian Forest Incident. 

" So another Incident in the Borders has occurred. I demand explanations why such an event occurred. As it is of high importance considering the Power of the Federation."

The President questioned

After a few minutes, An official gave him the full report of what happened.

"Mr. President, according to the BIA or the Intelligence Agency of the Armed Forces, they received information from a spy about the recent movements of the Federation. It seems there is a massive buildup of troops and tanks on the border. They claim to be there for a massive offensive on the Goblins that have recently begun popping out in their countryside. Nonetheless, we must be vigilant."

The Secretary of Defense said.

"Yes and Vigilant we will for we are one f the leading powers of this continent. Now Secretary of Foreign Affairs any information from our diplomats in the So-Called Qota Republic?"

The President asked in his normal voice.

"Surprisingly the Qotans were pretty negotiable in their terms according to their Presidenthey must haveve a mutual defense treaty with us regarding a possible Conflict with the Kriegstanians."

"Ok, we shall agree to such terms and information on their technology?"

"Surprisingly, their technology seems to be on par with us indicating that they will be a perfect ally and if necessary they can join the ADL (Altrainian Defense League) (1), however, they are still an unrecognized state so should we trust them?"

The Secretary of Defense Replied. Although what he said about the Republic did cause some of the secretaries to murmur regarding their alliance. But eventually, cooler heads prevailed and thus the Alliance was formed between the two nations.

"Good."

The President said satisfied with the good news he gained from the meeting.

The meeting would then continue for a few hours before ending.

Meanwhile,

Qota Republic

Currently,

Hodgkins was in his office thinking about what is currently happening on the continent. He also received news of the approval of the treaty between the two republics, i.e Billia and Qota. 

"Mr. President you have to look at this."

An assistant of the Minister of Intelligence gave him a file regarding new breakthroughs in military technology in the Kriegstanian Empire.