Chapter 14

July 28, 1208

Hodgkins could be seen changing his clothes as he was planning to escape the Capital. He also wore a hat reminiscent of the interwar eras that hid his face.

Recently, an uprising from the so-called E.L.F wracked the Capital. So he knew that it was in his best interest to escape the place and get in contact with friendly.

'Well Looks like Plan #5912 is going to occur.'

James Thought as he walked through the wartorn city of Aurellia, the capital of his Republic.

"Plan #5912 was an emergency plan for  a few ministers of Hodgkins to be hidden in several bunkers in classified Bunkers nade by the Qotan Military. In case a major attack on the government occurred to prevent the fall of the Republic and to serve as Remnants in case of an Emergency situation."

- Historian Khilius Neotilious's quote during the Famous Historical Documentary: "The Qotan Superpower."

"HALT!STOP RIGHT THERE!"

He stopped, internally panicking as he he saw the owner of the voice an E.L.F insurgent member of a squad that was pointing guns at him.

'Shit! I'm going to die!!!!'

Hodgkins thought as he panicked internally. While he acted as normal as possible.

"Hey are you an elf? If yes then you can leave,if you are human, then....... you can die."

The elven rebel said as he pointed his bolt-action rifle to the President.

'Fuck if i say I'm human he'll kill me if I lie he'll check me and kill me..... what choice do i do.'

Hodgkins thought.

He then turned revealing his normal ears causing the squad to point his weapons at him ready to kill him.

But suddenly a Sten smg fired upon the men killing them instantly.

The firer revealed himself to be a member of the 37th Qotan Commando Division.

"Well Look's like the Elven bastards were about to kill the president."

He said as he recognized Hodgkins  Face.

"Thank you"

Hodgkins said in relief and thanked the man who saved his life.

"By the way, where's your squad? Why are you alone?"

"Well sir, I got separated from my squad when we were ambushed hence why I am here. You lucky bastard."

The Commando responded.

Although he was relieved, he felt concerned for the people living in the city. Sure some were against them but many of them were innocent.

The Commando then proceeded to escort him out of the city. To a hidden bunker in the city.

Killnus Defense Line

Although most of the troops were concerned at the uprising occuring in the Capital.

They knew that the National Guard will have it under control in a few weeks.

As far as they were concerned, the only thing that they should only watch out for is the TA.

Kriegstanian Front

With the Kriegstanian Offensives weakening. The Current Commander of the Qotan Eastern Command decided to go on the offensive.

Sending the 41st, 43rd, 45th and 51st Mechanized Battalions, 52nd S-35 Tank Brigades and many other divisions to invade the empire. In total the Qotans had 70,000 men while the Kriegstanians outnumbered them by 160,000 but they had much inferior technology. Leading to a heck ton of defeats particularly the most humiliating was the Encirclement of 80,000 in the Battle of Kathistrian.

For the Pletarians, they were the least hit country during the war but their economy still suffered from the war. Due to Qotan Republic submarines destroying trading ships and naval ships used by the Reich. Although the Reich did want much modern warships for support from its allies to counter the submarines. The Charatians were unable to give due to them needing every ship to replace their losses at the Qotan Naval Base Attack.

For the Northern and Southern Radellians both countries engaged in brutalcombat to take over the peninsula with either respective governments in charge of it. For better fighting power, both the TA and the ADL supplied both countries with more modern weaponry. But it was not as large as the Qotans supplied the Republic of Radellia during the diration of the war.

It comprised of 900,000 British smle bolt-action Rifles, 1,000 Machine guns (both LMGs and HMGs) , a few armored cars and modified Ft-17 tanks, and finally atleast 25 Sopwith Camel British fighter aircraft.

Which made the Radellians more stronger than their Northern Counterparts. Who were on the defesive as the Southerners steamrolled through the People's Republic of Radellia. Which ended in the nation Capitulating 5 months later.

With many of his goals and missions succeeding, he quickly began to increase his level. Currently, His system level is now Lvl. 76 And now he could summon technology from the 1950s to 60s in terms of Earth level.

So More Factories for Military Vehicles were being built while, Mining Corporations owned by the Republic provided metals needed by the Ministry of Defense in Defending the country from the Charatian and TA's invasion.

Witg the war going badly for the Charatians, when the casualites in the front reached 100,000 by the end of July, the public began wanting peace. But Most of the Government wanted to continue the fight against the ADL. As their victory was in reach. The war for the Charatians was disastrous, at the start of the war desertion was very rare. But with more battles being lost and the realization of that the Qotans were much dangerous foe than they intially appeared.  Led to entire squads deserting or going AWOL. Which led to the Military Police cracking down on it.

The Public was also affected when Protests began to appear on the Charatian Federation Capital of Tharia. The military was also sent to contain leading to massive riots as the Police and Military forces fought the already angered civilians who lost their loved ones during the war.

"During the beginning of the war, the Charatian Military had nearly 0 desertions but with increasing defeats and casualties from the Qotans, Desertion was increasing especially amongst the already beleaguered units in the front."

- Quote from the History Book: "The Lost War, The History of the Continental War from the Charatian Perspective of View."

By September 10, With the Charatian Military under pressure to end the war which has waged for nearly 2 months. The Several Military Units of the Charatian Federation launched their attack, having 2,000 Q3B Medium Tanks, atleast 200 Artillery, 1,000 Aircraft and had 350, 000 men.

 The Several Military Units of the Charatian Federation launched their attack, having 2,000 Q3B Medium Tanks, atleast 200 Artillery, 1,000 Aircraft and had 350, 000 men

Q3B Charatian Medium Tank.

Having heard reports of the attacks from his spies in the Federation. Hodgkins gave the order to regroup most of his forces in the East at the Defense Line with new equipment from his Hidden Bunker in a Classified location in the Republic. For the National Guard they were deployed extensively at the many towns in the country to contain the already unwavering Rebels who had already taken some parts of the Republic. So Hodgkins had to be secured in a hidden bunker. While at the same time The Billian and the Vollishian Military at the same time would launch their respective offensives. With then gaining some ground a month ago thanks to the new weaponry they received and got. Due to being extensively supplied by the Republic of Qota in an effort to help their allies.

"Looks like the battle that will decide the tide of the war is about to occur."
-Author.

Chapter End.