Chapter 19

November 17, 1208
Khelvia, Qotan Republic

Currently, Qotan Government-Owned Military Factories were beginning to quickly produce weaponry for the war. Rifles, Tanks, Artillery you name it were going out of their Production lines. Although mostly they produced WW2-era weaponry to increase the efficiency of production and not cause any unnecessary problems within the Factories.

While, the Qotan Civilian Branch was producing Civilian technologies such as automobiles, watches, medicines, and other necessities from the WW2 era.

This meant that most companies had to employ a large number of workers to keep their respective

A worker was going to enter the Factory's entrance. But suddenly, A loud explosion occurs.

"Shit!"

A Qotan Worker exclaimed in a mixture of caution, shock, and fear.

The Factory's entrance nearly collapsed on top of him.

'I nearly got killed there, I gotta get a hold of myself.'

He thought.

He then calms himself, as his shaking hands were beginning to calm down.

Getting to his feet. He then observed his surroundings. Thinking Quickly, he then ran to a nearby Police Station to report the situation to the authorities.

Aurelia, Qotan Republic

"So another attack occurred."

Hodgkins said as he heard the reports, he was in a meeting and facing his Ministers who were on his right and left.

Well, this was going bad, he couldn't tolerate such attacks to continue as they were beginning to damage the production of weaponry for the Army and also cause some other problems.

"Well Mr. President, The Police attempted to apprehend the perpetrators but they escaped indicating that they possibly have some layout of their target cities or they have some sympathizers in the public."

A Minister from his Right reported who he recognized as the Minister of Civilian or Public Affairs.

He had 10 Ministers. They were composed of the: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Defense, Minister of Public Safety, Minister of Intelligence, Minister of Civilian and Public Affairs, Minister of Environment and Natural Resources, Minister of Internal Affairs, Minister of Transportation and Energy Usage, Minister of Trade and Commerce, and finally the Minister of Technological Research and Development.

"With all due respect just because some Charatian Agents knew the layout of the city. It doesn't mean that we have some sympathizers although I do see your point though and Yes, it is confirmed that the agents are members of the Intelligence Instrument of the Federation."

The Minister of Intelligence said from his left as he replied to the Minister of Public Affairs who only looked at the Minister. Wanting to hear the Intelligence Minister's reply and explanation regarding such a matter. He continued explaining the intel he got about the men responsible to his fellow Ministers.

"Well, Mr. President we also began to interview the workers of the factory to find a clue about the Spies' respective identities or where their base of operations is located."

"Ok, I presume that no 'extraction' of information was done."

Hodgkins said. Although he knew that what the Ministry of Intelligence had to do was of great importance so he tolerated some of their brutal tactics only if necessary. Also, he passed a law detailing that the Ministry must only be loyal to the Republic, to prevent it from becoming too powerful, while also having the Ministry of Internal Affairs investigate the Ministry for possible corruption.