Chapter 02: Fiery Pickle

Amelia PoV

"Bye-Bye guys, I hope you had fun on the stream, uh... I am not sure if I can stream tomorrow, but I will post something on Twitter if anything comes up, so yeah, stay aafe guys thanks for watching bye again!" I said as I ended my steam.

I then remove my headset and pushed my mic away from me, I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 10:00 at night, I grew a bit worried since I told Lune to come here to get his futon but he never did show up, I then went to my closet and grabbed the futon, a blanket, and a pillow and decided to bring it to his room.

I walked out the room with the stuff blocking my vision, I was about to drop all the stuff I have on me but luckily for me someone was able to catch them.

"Woah, easy there little detective." A very deep and charismatic voice said, I moved the stuff around and saw Vox Akuma standing before me.

"Oh hey Vox, how have you been?" I asked.

"Amazing, thank you for asking, and you, how have you been?" He asked.

"I'm doin' alright, so what brought you over at this time of the night?" I asked.

"I have a late night asmr stream with Mysta, and you? Where are you going... with all this nonetheless?" He asked.

"Oh my new tenant started living here today, he is from the mountains so he really doesn't have anything, I told him to grab this so he can rest comfortably but he never showed up, so I am bringing this to him." I replied.

"Maybe he didn't wanna bother you while you stream?" Vox replied.

"Maybe, but I told him to come and get this." I replied.

"I see, what floor is he on?" Vox asked.

"3rd floor, he is sandwiched between Mysta and Towa." I replied.

"Oh man, I better warn him about Mysta's cooking." Vox said.

"Hahahaha you need not worry Vox, Shu and Fulgur made it very clear not to accept any type of food cooked by Mysta." I assured him.

"Oh thank heavens... now since were headed the same way let me help you with that." Vox said as he grabbed the stuff from my hands.

"Much obliged Vox." I replied as we got inside the elevator.

"So how's your sister been doing?" I asked.

"She's been doing well, still running that host club... -sigh- I wish she would just be a proper lady like Lucy and Ivy." He replied.

"Hey it's ok, at least she isn't the one on the floor, she is just behind the scenes." I replied.

"I guess... oh we are here... so do we knock?" Vox asked as we arrived at his room.

"Yeah... hey Lune you there? I have your stuff with me... Lune... you there bud?" I called.

"Maybe he is asleep?" Vox asked.

"Probably... -sigh- Ok better get inside." I said as I used my master key to open the door, as I did I saw something so adorable, it was Lune, he returned to his normal state and is sleeping on the floor like a puppy.

"Oh now that is adorable." Vox said.

"He returned to normal huh." I replied.

"Pardon?" Vox asked.

"Oh he is a werewolf, he came here in his werewolf form." I told.

Vox eyes widened in shock upon hearing the information I revealed.

"A-A werewolf, you mean to tell me that there is still a LIVING werewolf to this day, that is amazing." Vox said as he toned his voice down as to not wake Lune up.