Chapter 06: Total Chaos

Lune PoV
-6 days later-

The sun was now high in the sky, cars, busses, and some other form of transportation could be heard ever so often, as the lights from the outside peered through my blinds I was forced to open my eyes and awake from my well deserved slumber.

"Oh man... what time is it?" I asked myself as I looked at the clock that Amelia gave me and took the time to teach me how to read it.

'7:55 AM friend, if you still wish to sleep go ahead and do so, you have the day off today.' Ulf said.

"That's right... man I can't help but worry about Quetz and Akela... what if they aren't being fed properly?" I began to panic as my mind went to dark places.

'You are thinking way too much, calm yourself Lune, remember Lenni promised to take good care of them, and the family promised to behave, so you need to relax and take a breath.' Ulf said.

I did as I was told and took a deep breath to calm myself, after about 5 minutes I was now completely relaxed, but also completely awake, so I decided to just get dressed and have something to eat, as I finish dressing up loud knocking could be heard from behind my door.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"Dude it's me Mysta, hurry I need to show you something!" Mysta frantically called out, it would've seemed that he had something urgent to tell me.

I walked towards the door and opened it up for him, however instead of saying hello he showed something on my face.

"DUDE YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" He yelled.

"Kinda hard to do that when there is a thing on my face." I said.

"Right sorry." Mysta replied as he pulled back the thing and showed me something.

"... How do I use it?" I asked as the device was turned off.

"Just tap the darn thing!" Mysta said.

I did as I was told and gave the thing a tap, it then lit up and it showed the words 'slide to open' which again I looked at Mysta again.

"Dude just hurry up and do it!" Mysta replied almost loosing it.

"Dude chill, I use a flip phone, how am I supposed to know." I replied.

I did what I was told... and when it finally opened I instantly knew why he was so frantic to show me this... it was some sort of story or 'News' as Amelia taught me... and it was about a werewolf attacking both Mio and Axel... however the thing that caught my attention the most was the fact that they KNEW my identity.

"H-How'd they know!?" I yelled.

"You can thank Axel for that." A female voice said.

I looked behind Mysta and saw Amelia and Towa standing behind him.

"Axel?" I replied.

"The article your reading now is an updated version, the original one only mentioned a werewolf attacking Hololive talent, but then Axel had a drinking collab with Calli and he just began running his mouth about how cool and strong you were, Calli actually had to end the stream then and there." Amelia replied.

"A-Am I going to be in trouble?" I asked.

"Luckily for you Mio-senpai, Korone-senpai, and Axel already addressed the situation 20 minutes ago... here." Towa said as she took out another thing and showed me a video of Ms. Mio.

'Everyone I know that the article made it look bad but please trust me when I say that Lune-kun isn't a bad person, he is actually kind and caring, he helped protect Korone-chan when I was in a rampage due to the full moon, if it wasn't for him then I would've attacked a lot of people.'  Mio said with sympathy.