Chapter 07: Trial of the Council

No PoV

"Ughhhh... I feel like I was just here... who was that lady?" Lune said as he once again awoke on his bed that he just got out from literally 9 minutes ago.

"Uhhhhh... are you ok... Lune?" Elira asked.

"I feel like I was hit by a boulder." Lune replied.

"Good, your ok... so... mind telling us who Ulf is and WHY is he living within you?" Mysta said.

Lune widened his eyes at the mention of his friend, he turned to his new friends with a shocked expression.

"H-How'd you guys know about Ulf?" Lune asked.

"He took over your body when Sana attacked you." Selen replied.

"Sana... so that's her name... -sigh- It's better if he explains it, you tell them Ulf... Ulf... is he still asleep? Ulf, buddy you ok?" Lune said.

"Umm... Lune... that's the thing, our friend Sana took him." Amelia responded.

"WHAT, BUT HOW!?" Lune screamed.

"She forced him out of your body and took him back to the council, she said something about being judged." Amelia said.

"No! No! No!" Lune said as he got out of his bed only to fall down to his knees due to Sana's previous attack.

"Dude careful, you have to take it easy, you aren't ok yet." Mysta said as everyone grew concerned.

"I can't... my friend has been taken away... I have to find him." Lune said.

"Is he really that important, Isn't he technically a ghost?" Elira said.

"No... he is more than just a spirit or a ghost that I share my body with... he is my friend... we have been together for more than 400 years... I have to get him back." Lune said.

"Wait did you just say you've known him for 400 years?" Towa said.

"Not the most important thing right now Towa-sama." Korone said.

"I need to get him back no matter what." Lune said.

"In your condition you wouldn't even be able to walk out the front door." Mio responded.

"I don't care... I just want my friend back." Lune replied.

"... Can you tell us first who exactly is Ulf, maybe if you tell us we'll be able to understand your feelings." Selen said.

"Ok... so here is the thing, I told you guys that Ulf and I have been together for 400 years right?" Lune said.

They all nodded as some of them sat down on the floor to listen to the story.

"But In actually I am much older than that, I am in-fact 600 years old, I was born in my... village 600 years in the past, but... I didn't live in the village but the forest surrounding it... I lived there alone, only occasionally going to the village to sell some fruit to be able to eat... but I wasn't completely alone... when I was a baby the one who took care of me... was a wolf." Lune said remembering his time back in his old world.

"Was it... Ulf?" Maria asked.

"No... it was just a normal wolf, I was actually born a werewolf, I first transformed when I was 12 years old... I hurt plenty of people that night and because of me an active night watch was formed... that continued for 290 years until I decided that enough was enough and moved away from the village... that's when Ulf and I met." Lune replied.

"What about the wolf that took care of you?" Selen asled.

"Died after 12 years... I buried her near the tree where she found me." Lune replied.