Chapter 04: Holo smack down

Names:

Stygian Zynogre (M)- Beowulf
Zynogre (F)- Tiamat
Baby Zynogre [Older] (F)- Quetz
Baby Zynogre [Younger] (M)- Akela

3 days later

"HEEEEY! BEO! TIA! TIME FOR YOUR LUNCH!" A voice called out.

Suddenly 2 pairs of loud running could be heard from within the cave of the massive enclosure, life a bolt of lightning 2 dragons came out of their lair to partake on their food.

"STOOOOOOP!" A boy with long white hair tied to a ponytail said as he outstretched his hand in a stopping motion.

Oddly enough the 2 giant dragon complied with the order and stopped a few feet away from the the boy.

"Before you 2 eat... you first have to eat these." The boy said as he took out 2 pills the size of ostrich eggs.

"Grrraaaahh." The male dragon -Stygian Zenogre- let out a small huff of dissatisfaction, however the female -Zynogre- happily opened her mouth as the boy -Lune- smiled and threw the pill in her mouth which she quickly chewed and swallowed.

"Good girl Tia... now Beo eat this pill or you get nothing... make your choice." Lune said as he stared at the sparking eyes of the dragon.

After a few seconds of both Lune and the dragon not backing down the Zynogre grew tired and used her paw to slap the male on the head, she gave him a menacing look before howling, the male lowered his head and opened his mouth.

"Next time just listen to me, ok bud?" Lune said as he tossed the pill on the dragons mouth as he also chewed on it then swallowed.

'Hahaha! Guess this family is being ran by the mom.' Ulf said with a hearty laugh.

"Your probably right there Ulf... now go ahead and dig in you two." Lune said as the 2 parent dragons began eating their fill of beef, dragon pellets, and vitamins.

Lune smiled as he walked towards a wheel barrow and grabbed 2 large plastic bags filled with milk for both Quetz and Akela, after slinging the milk bags on his shoulders Lune began walking towards the cave where the 2 cubs were still recovering from.

"You two slow down ok, I'm just gonna feed Quetz and Akela for a bit." Lune called as he began walking towards the cave entrance as the parents roared in confirmation.

Once inside Lune quickly spotted both Quetz and Akela, they were on their nest snuggling, out of the 4 of them these cubs had it the worst, they were malnourished, sick, and since both are just cubs they were fragile, due to this they still have not much energy to do strenuous activities, they were also placed in a liquid diet first then gradually introducing them back to solids so that they wouldn't be started.

The two small dragons saw their caretaker and stood up, but Lune told them otherwise.

"No, don't get up, just lay down for now ok." Lune said.

The 2 cubs complied and laid back down.

'They seem to be in a quick way to recovery, a few more weeks and they will be better than normal.' Ulf said as he looked at the two pups.

"I really hope so, I don't know why but seeing them like this hurts." Lune replied.

Lune then proceeded to secure the milk bags near the cubs so that they can still drink while laying down, after a bit of finagling because he zoned out during the orientation a few days ago Lune was having a bit of a hard time with the equipment, good thing Ulf was there listening attentively and was able to help him out and after a few moments the cubs were now happily drinking their milk/medicine.